deedee_tv

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Florida
Did everyone get the email from keds.com?

They are pushing the Champion! The site is updated with new wallpaper and so forth. Mischa is wearing Champions.:icon_razz

After going over the new ads and info for spring, it is certainly obvious that they are pushing their men's line. All of the guys were in new styles that are not available anywhere, yet. Additionally, the women's line has gotten so feminine, with heels and so forth, that it makes men wearing regular Keds seem like a non-issue.

Anyone have other opinions?

Last edited:
Re: ked.com email

Yeah I thought MB looked pretty hot in the dress and red champs.

Re: ked.com email

Did everyone get the email from keds.com?

They are pushing the Champion! The site is updated with new wallpaper and so forth. Mischa is wearing Champions.:icon_razz

After going over the new ads and info for spring, it is certainly obvious that they are pushing their men's line. All of the guys were in new styles that are not available anywhere, yet. Additionally, the women's line has gotten so feminine, with heels and so forth, that it makes men wearing regular Keds seem like a non-issue.

Anyone have other opinions?

- Men wearing the champion is really a non-issue these days, whether or not the Keds line has gotten more feminine. I see so many people with so many different kinds of shoes these days (I live in an affluent suburb), most of which I cannot put a name to, that men wearing Keds is not something anyone really cares about, minds, or even notices. I've been out with my Keds champions for several years now, and I've gotten nothing but love and compliments. Even men have complimented me.

It is nice to hear the Keds women's line has gotten more feminine, I have to go take a look. Of course, I wear a size 13, so good luck to me for finding any of the more girly styles in my size.

I also was happy to notice a Keds ad in Lucky magazine, where Mischa was wearing red Champions. The ad was strategically placed near the beginning of the issue, which to me made it seem more important than some of the other ads, later on in the issue. I am happy for Keds, I can only pray it will lead to more younger women wearing Keds, of all types (though I still hold a place in my heart for the champion), and that soon they will take over the world!!! (Just kidding).

I thought I would give my two cents worth, since I usually never post here.

LovelyKeds

Back
Top Bottom