Cyclist in Keds

Cyclist in Keds

This morning driving east on Eglinton near Allen Pkwy, caught a twenty-something girl wearing a blue top with white shorts and white keds with no socks riding her bike down the road. Couldn't tell if they were authentic keds or not but boy I can image the smell of them after she removes them from her sweaty feet.

Yummy.

The other day I was at the mall and I saw 4 girls(18-19) and out of them all only 3 were wearing keds champs...they were pink, red, and blue. It was AMAZING 😱 I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this. Then I bumped into my g/f and she was wearing white champs. Oh man did I have some fun 😛

Nice day FTX_88...

Nice day FTX_88...

So what happened later that night with your girlfriend 😉

I bet you had those three in mind the whole time. Too bad #4 wasn't conforming.

white keds toe tapping

white keds toe tapping

God an excellent look at a 30-something woman on the corner of eglinton and yonge. Thankfully I was stopped at the light and had the best glimpse possible and it was a looong light.

She was wearing a white blouse with a blue/white patterned short skirt. Blond hair down to below the shoulders.

White KEDS champions with no socks. They were slighly worn and dirty.

The best part is that she was balancing on one foot and tapping her toe on the pavement.

I love that!

want to get noticed wearing keds,,,

want to get noticed wearing keds,,,

i, have been wanting to get noticed wearing my white ked canvas champs. anyone know a good place to go or how to go about it. ive been wearing them out in public for quite sometime now and even in busy places and no one has asked me about them yet,, anyway let me know thanks

Excellent Weekend

Excellent Weekend

I am almost certain that Keds are making a cumback. Over this weekend I spied a brunette girl (30's) at a car dealership wearing white keds no cocks - black shorts and black T-shirt. A 13 - 15 yo girl was wearing them (floral design on white) at the park on the Saturday. and I spied a black pair on a woman at church on Sunday and a blue pair on a gal at the Price Club.

Quoting Gandalf from "The Two Towers": "I come to you know, at the turn of the tide."

Try a red pair, you'll get noticed 😉 Seriously its unlikely you will get noticed very often.

It has been a stellar couple days alone the Niagara Parkway. Yesterday we had some rain and the champs were out in force.

I'm thinking that the women that don't normally wear sneakers on a day to day basis are the ones most likely to own and wear keds as more of a casual shoe then a fitness style.

Today I spotted and Asian mom and child both wearing champs. Be interesting to know if the keds were North American or Asian.

Niagara Parkway

Niagara Parkway

Hey Seeker! I'll be touring a friend through Niagara Falls tommorrow. I hope you are right about the sightings there! Maybe I'll get lucky and bump into you and Aimee. Hehehehe.

It's been a very slow week. The only person I have seen in Keds is the wife; not that this is an issue! hehehe.

Happy sightings to all!

Niagra Sightings...

Niagra Sightings...

Niagra seems to be a gold mine!

I must have seen at least 2 dozen girls wearing Keds over the weekend. Most of them were along the parkway at the edge of the falls... various ages and nationalities.

Slip-ons, knock-offs, officials, white blue floral green pink

Also saw a few at the Floral Clock.

Wish I lived down there 24/7 🙂

Back
Top Bottom