maniac_kds

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Toronto
Have you ever tried to involve your wife more?

I tried to open the topic of my wife getting more involved or letting me get more involved with Keds video/photo shoots. It was received rather poorly. She certainly had a few choice words to use regarding my interest in doing such things. I guess I still have to ride out this lifestyle in the closet so to speak. We need to come up with a category for ourselves. Maybe shoe-sexuals or something? OMG. What can one do to express themselves to one's spouse? I wish my wife was more like Treaty or Mrs. Mule.

Human nature dictates that you let her make the move. I have been wishing my girl would indulge me in my fetish, but at the end of the day, she's going to have to be the one to do anything. Most importantly, I think you need to be patient with her.

There's my 2 cents on that...

Slow But Sure

Slow But Sure

The most we have done is have sex, with her wearing only her Keds or Tretorns.

Eventually, I'd like her to let me wear a pair of Keds while she wears hers, but that's going to take more time. The only thoughts I have is not to rush it. Heck, you're married to her forever, so time is on your side. Especially as women approach their peak sexual age (37-38?).

This has been an issue in my past relationships, my lesson learned is to share the fact that my fetish exists as early as possible... these days girls know about my fetish before any sort of relationship begins, and it saves a lot of grief on both sides later on.

My wife and I have been together 13 years, married 11. I got to do her once years ago with sneakers on, there's been talk and teasing and begging. About 2 years ago we made love in the shower, I wore my Chucks. No further sneaker sex until a week ago- I bought her new Nikes that she picked out, and she wore them around a while, talking dirty, rubbing my dick with them. I finally convinced her to go upstairs and she left her Nikes on in bed, I was about to go down on her and my kids started picking the lock on our door. That was that. Until last night.
I gave her a back rub and she started to grope a bit. After a while I asked if she'd wear sneakers, and she agreed. I put her Keds Chapion slipons on her feet, then ate her out while her feet rested on my back and shoulders. After she came, I lay back, perpendicular to her, and moved her left foot to my penis. She started to rub it while I sniffed and licked her right shoe. Soon, I started to help stroke my cock on her left sneaker. I came all over it, it was fantastic! Afterwards it was a bit awkward, but she seems cool now. I washed the Keds tonight, after asking if she wanted them done. They're drying on my skate and boot dryer now. Hopefully this isn't a one time thing!

nice work

nice work

workinmetro said:
My wife and I have been together 13 years, married 11. I got to do her once years ago with sneakers on, there's been talk and teasing and begging. About 2 years ago we made love in the shower, I wore my Chucks. No further sneaker sex until a week ago- I bought her new Nikes that she picked out, and she wore them around a while, talking dirty, rubbing my dick with them. I finally convinced her to go upstairs and she left her Nikes on in bed, I was about to go down on her and my kids started picking the lock on our door. That was that. Until last night.
I gave her a back rub and she started to grope a bit. After a while I asked if she'd wear sneakers, and she agreed. I put her Keds Chapion slipons on her feet, then ate her out while her feet rested on my back and shoulders. After she came, I lay back, perpendicular to her, and moved her left foot to my penis. She started to rub it while I sniffed and licked her right shoe. Soon, I started to help stroke my cock on her left sneaker. I came all over it, it was fantastic! Afterwards it was a bit awkward, but she seems cool now. I washed the Keds tonight, after asking if she wanted them done. They're drying on my skate and boot dryer now. Hopefully this isn't a one time thing!

I hope it's not a one time thing either! *crossing fingers* :icon_mrgr

Sandie has been supportive of my fetish for years, I can not even begin to
relay the many MANY times sex has included keds. Its a shame that she has
been "away" from the site for so long that she is forgotten now. Life has
been hard on us lately, and the 'mood' hasnt been there. Hopefully it will be
returning, its what I can hope for.

Kedsboy

I remember Sandy very well. Loved all her pics, especially the waterfall set. I love worn white keds with dark colored socks. Please let her know and that we can't wait until she is up to doing more.

Kedscrzy

Sandie

Sandie

Hey Kedsboy ... remember all of Sandies pics fondly espicially the wet and muddy ones... hope all works out for you both and hope you have a happy new year!!!

Back
Top Bottom