Ashley

VIP Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
PNW
I Was Just Wondering If Anyone Is Into Blowing Pink Bubble Gum Bubbles Onto New Keds.
I Was Thinking About Doing It And Making My Sneaker-boy Lick And Chew It Off.

Lick My Keds, Ashley

Since I *do* have a bit of a bubble gum fetish (bubbles rock!~) as an offshoot of my balloon fetish, thats a pretty interesting conceot Ashley. Keds + FemmeDomme= lucky boy. Have you ever considered doing a set with Keds and balloons? Toying with/popping balloons with Keds is very teasy and a concept Ive been helping get around out here between Keds and balloon fetish.

Pop

Pop

Yes I Have Thought About That. Keep Your Eye Open In The Future For Some Keds Pop Pics!!

weeeeeeeee!~
you just made my night Ashley. If you like I can supply you with some really nice balloons*. I have an arrangement with my supplier for times like this. If the girl Im dealing with for photos gives me a specific email address from which she'll contact my supplier (so I can let HER know to expect the order), my supplier and I arrange for me to pay for the order and shipping, while the girl the balloons are going to contacts the supplier and provides shipping info. The identity and location are kept confidential by my supplier.
Could you possibly do the set with white Champions pleeeeeease?

*the balloons in question are fun to use that way. Theyre soft and strong and have a lot of give to them if theyre not overinflated. They feel good to work underfoot.

Keds-n-bubblegum

Keds-n-bubblegum

I just thought that I would bring this thread back to life.
The other day I looked at a pair of black Converse chuck taylor on ebay with pink flowers on them and on the bottom, the soles were Pink like pink bubble gum. They looked SO HOT! Too bad they weren't my size because they were pretty resonable on price, which is rare for Converse. Keds should make a pair of champions with pink soles, that would be way sweet.

Anyway that's what reminded me of the pink bubble gum and this thread.

Luv my Keds, Ashley

Ashley...Im surprised they didnt do the limited edition Pink Champions that way. Wouldve really brought the look full circle. Meanwhile, Im still on pins & needles about you doing a balloon/Keds set.

Soon

Soon

kedspop said:
Ashley...Im surprised they didnt do the limited edition Pink Champions that way. Wouldve really brought the look full circle. Meanwhile, Im still on pins & needles about you doing a balloon/Keds set.
I will try to get to that soon. Sounds like fun...

Luv my Keds,
Ashley

y'allre so good to us Ashley....

my original offer of supplying the balloons stands.

Back
Top Bottom