Re: Keds and Zazzle Team Up For CUSTOM KEDS!

I don't really thik besides a few of us on this site men typically would want designed keds. Though I have come up with a Sneaker-Planet model which may be for sale.

Nice design. Is this something you would wear?

There are gazillions showing up on flickr.com that are clearly designed for men. They are mostly darker colors with skulls and fire and destruction.

Just saw the site before I came on here.. Brilliant.. I have Keds adds coming up auto on my email.. Great for dreaming...I'd do a pair so I had some "one off's" in the collection but Keds don't ship to Ozz.. If you can't get mens guys, use womans equilivant... They run to 13 us .. Cons have been doing "design your own" for a while now and I designed some "Steeler's" x-hi... Also some Red and black x-hi's...At least Con's will ship to Ozz.. See if I can get you guys a couple of pics...
SEEKER, Mate I woud be interested in a pr with the planet logo.. Where do I order and what colors and sizes..??..
Walk softly people..:icon_cool:icon_cool:icon_cool

There are gazillions showing up on flickr.com that are clearly designed for men. They are mostly darker colors with skulls and fire and destruction.

All they need now, is one with beer and tits on and every man would buy a pair.

"I'm Wearing something with skulls and fire and destruction on i feel a real man! RARGGH!"

I think this its really cool to be able to do custom designs. I'm definitely going to come up with my own design.

One observation; the Champion slip-ons for custom designs have a canvas cap-toe. I can't find that design as a regular product. I'd like Keds to make it available - at least for a while - as the new slip-on design.

Back
Top Bottom