poser

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
Hmm, I've sighted this week alone, Keds on various teenage girls, ranging from white slip ons to plaid lace ups. Think they're back?

Re: Keds are back?

They are slowly, but surely becoming more popular. I think keds are benefiting from the whole retro 80s fashion that's popular among young women.

I must live in the wrong part of the country as I haven't seen a pair of keds in public for over two years now.....all the girls and women around here wear are those god for saken flip flops :icon_evil

Maybe someday

I am seeing more and more girls wearing printed all stars. I wish they would wear printed Keds. I just love them.

I am seeing more and more girls wearing printed all stars. I wish they would wear printed Keds. I just love them.

Hi everyone, just a headsup over here in the UK all the girls are starting to wear old school white canvass plimsoles which is devine!! Long may it continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a pretty good days for Keds. Costco continues to be a gem for Keds sighting. I also noticed on Oprah today they were showing the conditions in East and South LA schools one girl opening a locker had on a pair of red keds or keds type sneakers. Many of the girls in the crowds were wearing white champs. These were all young teens.

I heard a radio commercial on 680 AM News in Toronto that was plugging Keds Classic Champions at... what I think was SoftMac... but the quality of the audio was bad and they only said it once... so I'm not sure.

Still good news for us!

I was just down in LA and I saw very few Keds, but I did see a SHITLOAD of vans. Mostly the Jeff Spicolie style of old skool 80's slipons. On chicks they are just ugly and make them look like dykes. Too big and bulky. Wish there were more keds to report, but alas, they were very FEW and far between. Lets hope for a big keds summer.

Now..When is sockless gonna be back?

Back
Top Bottom