shues

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Canada
It seemed to me that there were alot of keds wearers this Christmas. On December 24, a young 20ish slim girl wearing jeans and a sweater was opening a coffee stand and was wearing the camoflage style with a toe cap. They were well worn. Less than 10 feet away another young 20ish girl wearing Puma sweats had brand new white keds slip on knock offs. I thought they were keds but they lacked the blue label on the heal. They were hot. Over the next 3 days I saw several young women wearing keds. They were all the new keds with the label on the side. I was happy to see that they were all young women in the 20s and 30s.

Re: keds at Christmas

You were quite lucky in my book! I was at a large regional mall yesterday for about 4 hours...one pair of canvas keds champions was all that I saw...I went hoping the gals got new keds for christmas...not a promising site since temps were in the 60's. The stores are void of champs and the younger kids are wearing sporty sneaks...I'm glad you got some eye candy at least!! :icon_wink

I also recall a fairly tall Asian woman in her late 30s or early 40s wearing a brown leather jacket and jeans with keds skimmers. She was on the escalator ahead of me. I had a perfect view of the blue label.

It appears as if I am not alone in traveling through the malls with my eyes often scanning the floor to spot a new and exciting pair of Keds. :icon_lol:

Back
Top Bottom