Keds Brand Refresh ??

I saw this too and it still seemed vague whats going on

The differences are small - they are using a slightly lighter shade of blue, and the font is a little different. Both very similar, but if you compare them, you will see a difference. The 20% off banner has the new blue - compare to the old blue in the upper right logo. You can see the color and the new logo in the PRNewswire article.

Seems like better advertising and I hope to God they go back to the white eyelet!
So do I. The white eyelet is a classic look, as opposed to the cheaper plain metal eyelet.

Not going to happen unless there is a larger demand from consumers for them to go back to the white eyelets. They also need to focus their efforts on getting a new campaign spokesperson like Taylor Swift. I myself wish it was Ariana Grande, but not holding my breathe for that. They right now look like cheap walmart knockoffs.

I think the same thing, they look cheap .

Not going to happen unless there is a larger demand from consumers for them to go back to the white eyelets. They also need to focus their efforts on getting a new campaign spokesperson like Taylor Swift. I myself wish it was Ariana Grande, but not holding my breathe for that. They right now look like cheap walmart knockof

But they cost 5 times the price!!! Keds have been CHEAP for decades, since the pebble soles of the 1990's. Bad glue, NARROW AF sizing, metal eyes, thinning insoles/footbeds. NOTHING has gotten better about the shoes. Just corporate ASSHOLES driving the brand we love into the ground! Keds has lost GIGANTIC market share to Converse and those UGLY AF Nike clown shoes the chicks are wearing. ALL of the Keds mgt needs to be shot, or at least fired. I do not like the idea of a "spokeswoman" for the brand as they are always TOO expensive and are only wearing the shoes because they are getting paid for it. Get some "regular/normal" hotties to wear them in some ads. Or get tier 2 people like the chick from Sleigh Bells - who always wears Keds, to pub the brand. And bring back proper sizing and quality. Also try and get the shoes into as MANY movies and TV shows as possible, but NOT on the retarded, or the trailer trash girl, or the old ladies! They need to be featured on the HOT, leading lady or the popular sexy girls to make them desirable to the brainwashed, mass produced clones of today's 35 and under crowd. Right now Keds are 1000% NOT COOL in society's eyes, that needs to change.

@keds2001 I am not disagreeing with you, but I always found the orginal keds were expensive compared to knockoffs. You pay more for quality. But yes it seems that Toms, Converse, and other brands are still hanging in there. The reason I said Ariana Grande for a spokesperson was that she was wearing them before they even gotten popular. For some reason she seemed old fashion, and like to wear keds. Also I have noticed that Keds have even stopped selling more of the tradionals navy, pink and red pairs, in the kids section. So it seems there will be a generation of kids not even wearing them any more. It is sad. Vans are still popular and even cost more than keds and so do cons. But whoever is in charge of marketing and production just do not give a fuck about what they put out for the public anymore.

Back
Top Bottom