Slave4Sneakers

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Billerica, MA., 01821, U.S.A.
Hi Everyone, besides, right here at Sneaker groups, and at Yahoo, does anybody know of any other sites or places where you can chat with other keds lovers? Thank You! - Rich:icon_bigg

Re: Keds Chat!!!

I'm gona watch this thred closely for more replys. It would be a huge deal to have a live chat. GOOD question!

A long time ago Seeker had chat up on this site. It was seldom used except for a regular weekly Sunday morning event. Sundays were great for a while then it kind of dragged on eventually everyone got over the novelty of chatting with the same 3 people every week.

Maybe it would be a good time to resurrect live chat on this site. At least there are a new round of regulars who would potentially participate.

- slipon

I wrote seeker this morning and asked for a tutorial on chatting/contacting members. I am new to the site butand old friend with something in common with all of you. I believe a chat room needs a moderator. and someone would need to be there all the time. Seeker has in his personal info he is retired but its not fair to ask him to dedicate his whole life to the site..
Have any of you noticed a busy time to make posts/ Some threads seem to almost have real time responses to questions or requests.
I have found this site is something I think of often and want to put ALOT of my stoies into. almost 50 years of hide and sneak. I have a bunch of fun, embarrasing and titilating tales.
i am learning slowly but want o write more.
Are we all searching for the perfect sneaker? What was the most memorable procurment of the coveted shoe.
Ever been in church and had Mrs Milf kneeling in front of you distracting you?

I wrote seeker this morning and asked for a tutorial on chatting/contacting members. I am new to the site butand old friend with something in common with all of you. I believe a chat room needs a moderator. and someone would need to be there all the time. Seeker has in his personal info he is retired but its not fair to ask him to dedicate his whole life to the site..
Have any of you noticed a busy time to make posts/ Some threads seem to almost have real time responses to questions or requests.
I have found this site is something I think of often and want to put ALOT of my stoies into. almost 50 years of hide and sneak. I have a bunch of fun, embarrasing and titilating tales.
i am learning slowly but want o write more.
Are we all searching for the perfect sneaker? What was the most memorable procurment of the coveted shoe.
Ever been in church and had Mrs Milf kneeling in front of you distracting you?

I wish I had spell check to post

Many current browsers have spell check built in. As example I can use my mouse and right click on this field and select "Spell check this field"

I can easily turn the chat back on but there is little sense if we don't have participation.

Back
Top Bottom