TOM01

Gold Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
usa
My wife won a new pair of keds in the contest they had promoting the new Taylor Swift "Red" edition.
We thought they would be that one but you just got to choose any regular pair of champs. Anyway, she chose red and is very excited about them.

Anybody else out there win?

Re: Keds Contest

Nice to hear someone from our group won, too bad you didn't get the TS Keds as the prize.

I agree. I still have not seen her in even 1 picture wearing red Keds. A real SHAME ;-(

If anyone has an account on her website ask her how come she is not wearing her signature Red Keds. A couple of weeks ago she was on DWTS performing with some dancers. The Dancers were wearing Keds but she had on black oxfords. It was a perfect opportunity for some exposure for Keds. :icon_frown:

I think you're being extremely naive. TS has a big media team and its unlikely you'll see much if anything until they put it out. I'm not expecting to see any real marketing until spring. Frankly I was surprised that they put a deal together so quickly for the "Red" album but obviously it fit with the product.

FiNALLY!! I found a photo of TS wearing her signature brand of Keds. Sorry Seeker if I sounded whiney, but it was just allot of frustration on the people who are marketing Keds. But I don't think I was being extremely naive, the states have way warmer weather than what we have in Canada especially around California where you can pretty much wear spring and summer clothes year round. So Keds being marketed for the fall just makes sense because in most warm climates people usually wear flip flops and sandals in spring and summer. But I do understand what you were saying as well that they will push marketing in the spring for the states (and Canada) that live in the northern climates.
Here is the Pic enjoy guys. :smile:

Attachments

• Shoe-Trend-Taylor-Swift-Red-Keds-Sydney-Red-Shoes.jpg
    Shoe-Trend-Taylor-Swift-Red-Keds-Sydney-Red-Shoes.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 0

got my wife a pair,she wore them this morning and they look and smell great.

Back
Top Bottom