keds81

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
Keds has introduced these crash back canvas slip ons which have a collapsible back so that women can quickly crush the backs down and wear them like mules if they are in a hurry. Has anybody seen them worn this way in public. Any pics? I rarely see women wearing their Keds or canvas sneakers with the backs flattened down any more.

Re: Keds crash back slip ons

Guys enlighten me.... Crash back or regular... True Keds or knockoff....
I've tried wearing them all 'normally' & with the back 'crashed', not much difference (for me)
So any significant difference that you guys have observed?

For self-pleasure, I always want to wear it all the way... not with the back crashed. without socks....

Re: Keds crash back slip ons

For Keds, I would imagine the crash back would be better as far as a slip-on is concerned because you can still wear it either way, and the softer back would have a better chance of not giving blisters. Otherwise, the original 4 eyelet D-width Champion is still #1 in my book.

As for knock-offs, it really depends on the shoes. I'm kind of picky. I only liked the early K-Mart Basic Editions back in the early 2000's, the Joe Boxers they had a few years ago, the wide width version of the Payless knock-offs, and the early Urban Outfitters knock-offs, the ones with the really thin, grippy soles with the rubber smell, which were comfortable because of how flimsy they were and you could get a trashed look within a few days of wearing them.

Back
Top Bottom