maniac_kds

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Toronto
Just a silly idea... but wouldn't be so awesome if a dozen of us Keds perverts could band together and pony up some money and hire a girl or find a girl that would let us gangbang her while she wore keds, and we could all dump loads of cum on her shoes. Then we could take pictures and post them in the member area with some samples in the free forums.

Who else would find that totally hot?

MK

Re: Keds gangbang...

Funny you came up with such a deal.
Last night I was talking to my wife about something like that, BUT It was me and a dozen keds clad women. No dudes in the room for me...

Funny you came up with such a deal.
Last night I was talking to my wife about something like that, BUT It was me and a dozen keds clad women. No dudes in the room for me...

Well a reverse gangbang is certainly another big fantasy. It's just harder to assemble because you'd have to find multiple women that would do this and if you had to hire girls and it's only one guy - you'd have to be rich.

My little fantasy is just more attainable that's all.

🙂

sign me up!!!! that's been a fantasy of mine for as long as i can remember!

Nothing like some good Keds fantasies!! Girl on girl or whatever...as long as Champs are involved....I am there!:icon_wink

i love playing with my keds seeing other women wearing keds i have a lot of day dreams of what i could do with keds i'm always looking for someone to share my dreams

i think my girlfriends up for the job shed loved to be fucked by a bunch of guys wearing her sexy little white keds champs.. and id love it too.. wudnt mind it .. i think itd be hott:icon_razz

Both of those videos I have uploaded to the torrent tracker.

Back
Top Bottom