Seeker

Staff member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Canada
I was checking out www.keds.com and noticed that they have added more champs and more sizes. The core colors are all going to size 13 now. They also seem to have entered in the athletic look sneaker business, time will tell if it helps them gain market share.

All in all I'm really happy with the quality of the new product lets just hope that this new direction continues with some aggressive marketing

How about this for a take Seek...Perhaps Keds are testing out the sales of the larger core colour sizes to guage a men's comeback...or at least to respond to the pressure we, or those akin to our taste have applied through the web accessibility.

I suspect the core navy, black, and white colours are the ones that appeal to men in the larger sizes...Hence the move to include size 13. Surely, there can't be enough size 13 sales for women to justify making such a large pair?

Could be but Keds always had a 13 up to a couple years ago.

Oh I know Seek, but I really wonder how many women really have 13's? Per capita, Keds wearers, there can't be too many. I just though it might be interesting to ponder whether this would be a "politically correct way to say" Go ahead guys...~s~ Here you are...

G

Back
Top Bottom