C

corej

Hi Seeker my Corey and Iam a new member to this group so far I like your photos these and others on this site. I would like to chat online one day Iam a guy who loves keds more than live and are looking for keds lovers to chat with. I am seeking a keds girl or girls and thought you mite known some. I am from Australia and there are no keds girls getting around down here. I am looking to visit Amercia at the end of the year so I can met keds girls I love them that much. Also its hard for me to buy them to so I buy them from Reyers.com but it is limited to 3 colours black blue and white which are my faverate keds but would like to wear more colours. Do you no anyware esle I can find them. I love my champions 2k size 12w but are looking for the old style with the differet back around the sole if you no what I mean. Are they called champion oxfords I dont no the diffence. I just found out a few years ago what the styles name was meaning KEDS. Since I was a kid I have worn similar styles that where avallable here in Aust. Which were all keds ripoffs and not the real thing. Now I no the original brand KEDS I have got 8 pairs in the last few years and are buying more in the next few days. Thank CoreyJ P.S. HELLO from down under every KEDS fans on the site. :icon_mrgr

Hi Corey
Welcome to the site.

You can find keds in OZ here:
Authentics Australia Pty. Ltd.
28-26 Terracota Drive
Blackburn, Victoria, 3130, Australia
Phone: 61.3-9894.2333

Back
Top Bottom