Ashley

VIP Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
PNW
I was just wondering if any of you have ever hooked up with other Keds lovers on this site, guys with girls, girls w/girls, guys w/guys or more than just two? Have you ever talked to other members on the phone? Have any of you met in person or plan to, either just to meet or to hook-up for some kinky Keds fun?

Sex my Keds,
Ashley

I haven't...

I haven't...

Ashley said:
I was just wondering if any of you have ever hooked up with other Keds lovers on this site, guys with girls, girls w/girls, guys w/guys or more than just two? Have you ever talked to other members on the phone? Have any of you met in person or plan to, either just to meet or to hook-up for some kinky Keds fun?

Sex my Keds,
Ashley

I haven't. I would be interested to meet Seeker since I am so close; however, the likelihood of that happening is very low. My wife is every so jealous of me and keeps close tabs on everything I do. She loves me... what can I say!

I have talked to a few members on the phone I've also met one in person. My wife went to school with one of the members and I just found out there is a member living in the same town as me. As maniac_kds pointed out we are close as well, there are a few others that are pretty close.

I think it would be great to all meet in the falls one summer day for a keds outing even a group photo ;-)

sounds kewl!

sounds kewl!

Seeker said:
I have talked to a few members on the phone I've also met one in person. My wife went to school with one of the members and I just found out there is a member living in the same town as me. As maniac_kds pointed out we are close as well, there are a few others that are pretty close.

I think it would be great to all meet in the falls one summer day for a keds outing even a group photo ;-)

I'd be for that if I can find a way to do it without attracting suspicion from wife. I've never even talked on phone with others.

kewl. MK

Unfortunately, I haven't meet anyone (in person) who share my passion for Keds!

Any Keds lover out there from Manila, Philippines?
I would very much love to hear from you!

thrilla in manila

thrilla in manila

rimax said:
Unfortunately, I haven't meet anyone (in person) who share my passion for Keds!

Any Keds lover out there from Manila, Philippines?
I would very much love to hear from you!

I was in Manila 2 years ago with wife (from Bicol) visiting family. I had posted something way back then about seeing a hot Filipina wearing keds that made me spin my head around and keep it locked on her.

Maligayon Pasko!

MK

To: maniac_kds

Wow! you've been to Manila!

Do you know any Keds lover here in Manila? I would very much like to meet him / her!

Maligayang Pasko! hehe

i thought i spelled that wrong!

i thought i spelled that wrong!

rimax said:
To: maniac_kds

Wow! you've been to Manila!

Do you know any Keds lover here in Manila? I would very much like to meet him / her!

Maligayang Pasko! hehe

Mailgayon... gayang.. close enough! LOL

Yeah. During Christmas 2003 flew into Manila and stayed night in hotel, then tool airplane to Legazpi City. Stayed with Sister-in-law for one week there and visited Cagsawa Ruins in Camalig, went to Mayon Resthouse and visited many friends there. Then took a van to Manila on the South Road and stayed in Quezon City and visisted Makati City and Green Belt, Green Hills, went north to see Mt. Pinatubo and went swimming in the Sea. Celebrated the New Year and had a general good time.

I spied the Filipina in Keds at the Green Belt. She was very hot.

Rock on!

sneakmeet

sneakmeet

Any others out there that have talked on the tele or met as friends or more?

Sex my Keds,
Ashley

Ashley,

Never spoke directly with other members but have had long AOL IM's with at least three of the members.

Kedscrzy

Back
Top Bottom