Keds in public

ChampFan

Gold Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
United States
Was out yesterday and what should I see? My fave on a pretty lady.. The others I took at a grocery store a while ago ..enjoy

Attachments

• IMG_1043.jpeg
    IMG_1043.jpeg
    670.5 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_1044.jpeg
    IMG_1044.jpeg
    651.1 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_1045.jpeg
    IMG_1045.jpeg
    714.4 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1046.jpeg
    IMG_1046.jpeg
    752.1 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_2653.JPG
    IMG_2653.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_2654.JPG
    IMG_2654.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 78
How often do you guys see Keds Champions in the wild? I feel like it’s once a month at best for me…

How often do you guys see Keds Champions in the wild? I feel like it’s once a month at best for me…

Hardly ever. I live up north in MN with cold winters, so you'd never see women freeze their feet off in the snow and -0 F weather. They typically wear boots for that. In the summer, it's flip flops or athletic shoes like Nike. When I lived out west in MT, they wore functional hiking shoes and Chucks because the outdoors is the main reason to live out there. I saw the most Keds when in FL, but it would still be one every few months. If I ever saw canvas, it would be a LOT of white Vans Old Skools and white high top Chucks.

I wear my keds when I'm out & about. I don't think too many notice or give a damn. Whatever. Nobody's said anything yet.

I see them out fairly often, but I feel like Florida is more likely for that.

I'll start seeing more & more Keds in NYS with coming spring. Not as many as I'd like.

I live in South Carolina and I was at an event this weekend attended by several thousand people. I guess there were around 3,000 women and girls there all together while I was there. I saw three pairs of Keds the whole time. One was Champions and the other two were another style.

It's hard to find women wearing them but I see them a few times a month around here.

Back
Top Bottom