skeetjenkins

Gold Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
U.S.A.
hey guys, goin on vacation on friday to the wonderful Kuaii for two weeks, feeling adventuresome and would like to wear keds as a guy for the first time. ive been thinking about dark champions or the distressed slip ons. any suggestions? i wanna be discreet.

Re: keds in public

I think either would be fine. However, if you are planning on wearing shorts...white champions are white slip-ons would be my choice.

You can't beat the white champs. They go with everything and almost no one ever even gives you a 2nd look. Black or blue with pants, but for shorts stay white for sure. As this sounds like your first time. Good luck, wish I was going to hawaii to wear my champs too!!

right now theres really no reason to give a second look with the white slip~ons. Theyre on the site for men again.

Meanwhile....I spend a lot of time in Greenwich Village in NYC. In about ten days to two weeks Ive had three or four good sightings....all Champions, either red or blue, all women in their 20s. God BLESS summer in The Village.
Also lots of Vans Classic slip~ons.
Maybe they should subtitle Bleecker St (Im gonna hate myself in the morning for the pun) Sneaker Street. Lots of streets have two names.

Please DO NOT post links in these groups.

Back
Top Bottom