Mule

VIP Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
I have a co-worker who keeps a pair of Keds at her desk. They are one of the newer style mules, but what the hey, they're Keds.

She does it "backwards." Instead of wearing her sneaks to the office and changing into dress shoes, she does the reverse. It's easy to find her at her desk in the afternoon with the dress shoes off to the side, and the Keds on her feet. 🙄

Nice!

There is a woman in my office who wears Tretorns (white leather) every once in awhile. She is such a pain in the ass that it doesn't turn me on (ok, not that much!)

keds sighting...

keds sighting...

Today I was a lucky little bastard. I was driving into the office when what should I spy but a BUEATIFUL black girl (probably early 20s) wearing white Keds Champions with no socks. They looked totally brand new and sparkling white but they fit perfectly on her.

Naturally I drove a little slower than usual to take as much of a viewing as would be permitted without incurring a restraining order and continued on to work with the image of that girl in my mind up til now! Oh if only I could have snapped a picture for the rest of you!!

😎

This sort of reminds me of something Treaty did to me. She and I have had a game over the years whenever either one of us spots a pair of keds we yell "KEDS ALERT" Well a couple weeks ago I was in the kitchen and I hear "KEDS ALERT" from the living room and I came running. Well they were knockoffs to start with and that was the best part cause it got worse from there. This women must have been 100 and was HUGE. I of course had to amend the game rules.

Lol

Lol

Seeker that is the most funniest thing I have read on this site yet, so how about Rosie O'Donnald in keds? 😀

I have a sick sense of humour

Killerkeds

Keds Alert

Keds Alert

I propose we ammend Seeker's game to the message boards. We can have a "KEDS ALERT" thread and write about various sitings and post any appropriate pictures also.

Rule #1, No 100 year old 5000 lb women sitings allowed.

🙄

Ok seeeings how I did have a keds sighting today I'll start the thread.

Back
Top Bottom