G

greentea

Here are a few web-finds of some "keds- like" canvas sneakers, they’re being sported with the most perfect cuffed white socks. This is the look that started it all for me, as my baby sitter always wore keds with such thick white cuffed socks. Think she was the first woman I fell in love with, or lust for her sneakers :icon_mrgr Hopefully this is the proper section for “keds-like” canvas sneakers. Enjoy

Attachments

• k1.JPG
    k1.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 0
  • k2.JPG
    k2.JPG
    15.5 KB · Views: 0
  • k3.JPG
    k3.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 0
  • k4.JPG
    k4.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Re: Keds like with socks

The first 2 pics are Keds. They look like the Rave style, though please correct me if I am mistaken. I don't know what the next two are. Nice pics though!

Re: Keds like with socks

The first 2 pics are Keds. They look like the Rave style, though please correct me if I am mistaken. I don't know what the next two are. Nice pics though!

Thanks for correctly identifying the first two, they're definitely hot though. I sort of drifted away from keds, as new brands & styles caught my attention over the years. My second wife always wore the traditional white keds with knoby rubber soles, with socks like the ones featured here. However as things & times change, I've broadened my interest in sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom