slipon

Staff member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Oklahoma
Since there have been a rash of requests from various geographic regions (2 = a rash). Why dont the willing just come out and say where they are located.

Me = Oklahoma.

😱

Slipon

Thanks slipon my location is MANCHESTER UK.Which goes on all my posts.😉

Yes, two in Oklahoma could be a rash, slip-on, you pervert you!!

Location for me is London UK.

Killerkeds, your locations sound rather suspisous to me, heard from a VERY reliable source that you have a very glossy coat, a shinney wet nose and bark like a dog when excited, is this true? ha ha ha

Killerkeds, No offence is meant just English humour and could not resist it!!

Hmm that's interesting

Hmm that's interesting

LOL. Yes well, I gave up having sex on the postman's leg and using a firehydrant for the washroom as for the other things u mentioned having some problems with the coat and My nose is cold from the frostbite, and Usaully it is my girlfriend who does most of the barking. Is it true that all Brits dress like Austin Powers, and have bad teeth? Just getting u back for the dog joke. So how did u like the Kill Bill movie Garythesaint was it up to your expectations? And no offence taken, I was once asked by an American if I lived in Igloos because where I use to live so far north. I had also had someone ask me if I was good friends with Santa or u know him as Father Christmas. The answer is yes I hang around with the elves too, I am also tyring to convince Santa to bring all the women in the world Keds for Christmas. Still waiting on that reply?😀

Killerkeds

kill bill

kill bill

Of course Uma is sooo hot, even when not in keds but since there is going to be a few of these kill bill movies, ain't no keds in this one. Hopefully she'll get in her navy blue keds in kill bill 2...

Killerkeds,

Nice to see that our friends across the pond get the British humour!!

And YEAH BABY we all look like Austin Powers and drive e-type jags! Fantastic.

By the way, if you bump into Santa can you remind him that the scalextric that he brought me last year was the wrong one and if not to much hassle, could he pop round and replace it for the one I asked for.

As for KIll Bill, great movie should you be looking for mind numbing no effort entertainment. Great fight sceens and a great looking asian girl in plimsoles strutting her stuff.

The film has, sweaty fight sceens, asian girl dressed as a school girl with white plimsoles and endless action what more could you ask for from a night at the movies...

And, should he bring you all the women in keds this Christmas and you have a few spare, don't forget your mate in the UK!!

Regards.

Back
Top Bottom