enter2win1978

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
Okay, I know already the razzing I'm going to take, but, I admit, openly, I have fallen victim to watching shows on the Lifetime Movie Network just looking for those moments when Melissa Gilbert or Cheryl Ladd will appear wearing Keds!
Occassionally a pair of Nike or Reebok will slip in there, but the balance of sneaks worn are Keds!
Last night, there was Melissa with that tight little ass in jeans and that beautiful blue label shining ever so brightly on the screen; YOWSA!, thought I was going to pop the cork right there.....
And if you want another good showing, look for the flick, Dead Before Dawn with Cheryl; oh so many shots of her in Keds.
Okay, let the comments flow!

enter2win1978

Re: KEDS on LMN

I agree with you, i find myself turning to lmn all the time to see ked shots

So right!
I love the fact my wife is constantly watching Lifetime and LMN. I
make sure I point the beuties out to her.. Now, I just need to train her to call
me when she see's a good pair. TIVO is a huge plus with those movies. The stop action and super slow mo enhance the pleasure. I know the website has the UPCOMING LM's- It would be nice to start a list of the good KEDS titles and cross reference. Not sure if there is a forum THAT specific but could be good.

Somebody has recently posted a lot of old Lifetime movies to Youtube.com, including the above mentioned Dead Before Dawn. (There is another movie with this name. Search "Dead Before Dawn Cheryl Ladd" to get the right one.)

Also check out "Locked Up - Full Movie Ariana Richards Cheryl Ladd".

It would be great if someone looked through dumaujamann's videos and picked out the good ones.

Did Lifetime ever release their TV movies on DVD or download?

If any one has a list of titles I can try to post these on the site. I've found a few already which I will post soon.

Back
Top Bottom