tedked61

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Florida USA
Wow,
Go to Sister in laws house for overnight stay.She's hot- an "8". Any way, knew she had a pair of keds but didn't know if I would see them. Get to her house and there they are: A Pair of leather "originals" sitting by back door mud room. They have been worn a lot, not really "worn-out" and they are the newer style-not flair heal but true original. Anyway, I dont really like the leather as much as canvas. Anyway, Late last night, after everyone turns in , I take them, work them out real good and have lots of fun, couldn't help it, I had to leave my mark in them.
This AM...She comes outside wearing them... Should have gotten pic's.
Here's my plan. We plan to have a few more weekend visits. My Wife wears same size as wife. My wife has ton's of classic canvas. Sis has tons of shoes..Maybe I can place a pair from my wifes collection, Worn canvas, in sis' closet and maybe, just maybe, she'll forget she had them and start wearing them too..Now THAT would be a rush!
Ted.
ps..I'll get pic's next time. If nothing else, her leather pair....

Can't wait to hear more. I love stories about sneaking around with hot sneakers!

Cooool!! :icon_mrgr I loved the story, but PUHLEEEZE post photos of your S-I-L's Lea Keds Champion ASAP!! :icon_mrgr

Back
Top Bottom