Ashley

VIP Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
PNW
Sorry if their were any other requests before this one, but this is the 1st package that I have recieved so far. This package of balloons was a lot of fun!

Kiss my Keds,
Ashley

Attachments

• B04.JPG
    B04.JPG
    371 KB · Views: 8
  • B05.jpg
    B05.jpg
    387.9 KB · Views: 8
  • B08.jpg
    B08.jpg
    241.3 KB · Views: 9
  • B10.jpg
    B10.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 8
  • B11.jpg
    B11.jpg
    381 KB · Views: 8
*voice cracking*
thaaaaaank you Ashley 🙂
Oh, yeah. Im kinda stammering in the mind right now trying to say something to express my gratitude. Just...oh. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah.

Congratulations Ashley....not *too* many people can render me borderline speechless.

*deep breath to clear the mind*

So...did you like the *surprise* balloons I sent? Going by the look of what I think is your inflator, it might take an hour to inflate them :icon_cry:

kedspop said:
*voice cracking*
thaaaaaank you Ashley 🙂
Oh, yeah. Im kinda stammering in the mind right now trying to say something to express my gratitude. Just...oh. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah.

Congratulations Ashley....not *too* many people can render me borderline speechless.

*deep breath to clear the mind*

So...did you like the *surprise* balloons I sent? Going by the look of what I think is your inflator, it might take an hour to inflate them :icon_cry:
Thank you!! There is more, that was just a teezer. I am going to send a set to seeker soon. I haven't got to the big balloons yet. In time......I am sure you will like. I had much fun.....

Ashley

I already *luv*....let alone like.

As I said...the big ones are for your personal pleasure. Not necessarily for the pix.

Lol

Lol

Way to go Ashley. Now I have to go find something to do with this new found enlargement in my nether-region.

:icon_razz

well...

well...

kedspop said:
Maniac...you into balloons too?

Well maybe not balloons alone but since they are mixed with Keds, I cannot say no. 🙂. It does look interesting to say the least. I think Ashley needs to invite one of those clowns over and have hundreds of balloons around and then have the clown making stuff out of balloons for Ashley to play with too. hehehe.

MK

yknow....I *do* have a clown fetish too. Cept of course with female clowns. Twisty balloons wouldnt do much for me, but overall thats a WONDERFULLY twisted idea!!! Verrrrrry good!~

Back
Top Bottom