Re: Keds Re introduces Mens Champion Lace up Oxfords Fall 07

My fetish is for women wearing the shoes. I happen to like wearing sneakers and getting them wet myself, but not womens sneakers. I have a size 13-14 foot, so I NEED the mens Champs back. My last pair literally fell apart about 8 years ago.

Well I'm looking forward to them, even if they're a bit different from the womens (but not too much).

I actually would be fine with them making the Triumphs again. I wear the heck out of mine.

I think its great keds offering the mens champs again. There are generations of kids out there that have never even seen champs.

I'm with you, Kedspop. It's Keds on women that does it for me. When Keds did make men's sneakers, I wore the slip ons. I still wear a deck shoe type, slip on. They're shoes you can slip on to take out the garbage.

Mens Champion Lace up Oxfords Release date Jan 25th on Website.

Mens Champion Lace up Oxfords Release date Jan 25th on Website.

Update : Customer Service reports thatthe Mens Keds laceup Oxford will be on Web site starting Jan 25th.. They are in warehouse now samples will be out around Dec20th+-..

I'm with you, Kedspop. It's Keds on women that does it for me. When Keds did make men's sneakers, I wore the slip ons. I still wear a deck shoe type, slip on. They're shoes you can slip on to take out the garbage.

Its colder here now...so Im seriously missing wearing my Vans. My jury is still out on wearing the male Keds. Im not crazy about white...gets dirty so easily. If Im gonna drop that kinda money Im gonna wanna keep em pristine as possible.

Im wondering if theres gonna be any backlash on guys that wear them by people that dont realize theyre not just womens shoes anymore. I used to wear decks back in elementary school and a couple of the girls used to give me shit about it. *MICHAELS WEARING GIRLS SHOES!*

*rolls eyes*

BTW Mule...was it you that had the site that was a guide to use of Keds as masturbation implements???

I remember the day I found that site....I came about as close to falling off the chair as I did the night I discovered sites pertaining to balloon fetish. That was some time before I ever discovered THIS site (and had the same reaction). It was along the lines of HOLY SHIT...PIX OF WOMEN IN KEDS!!!!!!!!!!

DREAM COME TRUE!!!!!!

Oh god...and now Im a recognized educator here in the NYC area on balloons as erotic toys.

Does anyone hear from Jeff Kedskraver????

I used to commuicate with him once in a while. I remember the photo set Nina shot....Keds...Balloons...Bondage....verrrrrrry fondly.

Im with KedsPop and Mule too. It's Keds on women that makes it hot-really, I have never - and cant think i would ever wear a pair of Keds - Not that there is anything wrong with it. Just for me, it's the ladies wearing them. Hopefully, having the mens line back means more for the ladies line of champs too. Seems like a lot of us are in our mid 40's to 50's and have this love for Keds. I remember finding the site too. It was a real blessing. THANKS SEEKER for keeping us together and to all the contributors. Before we had the web I had to resort to tearing out magazine pictures and using the good old kodak to take pictures of keds in order to keep a "stash" of shots to look at.

All this said; there is still nothing that gets my heart racing like being out and seeing a hot chick wearing a nice worn pair of Keds canvas classics. Can't wait for Spring and maybe, just maybe, a Keds classic comeback!

When my sister was about 13 and I was about 11, we wore the same size shoes. One day at the beach, some of the kids decided to play handball. I had on flip-flops. My sister offered to let me wear her Keds. I declined stating that I wouldn't be caught dead in "girl shoes."

Several years later when I was about 15, there was a sort of "Preppy" phase going on. I looked to my sister for advice on how to dress (it's a talent I lack - Mrs. Mule dresses me for important occasions :icon_lol🙂. Part of the outfit she recommended included, "sneakers like mine." Well they weren't Keds, but they were lace up oxfords.

Up until that point, I considered sneakers as something to wear only for play or athletic events. You couldn't seriously wear them with slacks and a nice shirt.

Back
Top Bottom