• All email services are currently down. I hope for a fix within a day

keds81

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
Went shopping for some Keds at the local shoe store. Wore my white clipper slip ons to the store with a pair of skinny jeans. Found 1 salesgirl probably in her late 20s - hot Asian wearing lululemon tights with a pair of moderately worn white canvas champions with the laces taken out. I couldn?t tell if she had no-show socks on. I asked her to show me where I could find Keds. On our way she noticed I was wearing Keds and looked surprised. I told her I was looking for some slip ons as I found them more comfortable than Vans or Toms. She was like, cool, Keds are pretty comfortable and I wear them all the time. That gave me an opening to ask her if she wore socks and if she got blisters without them. She said she always went sockless if she could help it. I got her to slip off one shoe to show me that the backs were soft and wouldn?t cause blisters. Turned out she wasn?t wearing socks after all. The inside of the shoe was fairly grimy with dark toe prints and a slightly sweaty smell. She quick slipped her foot back in, probably slightly embarrassed, mashing the back down a bit. She was pretty cool about a guy shopping for Keds. She helped me choose a pair of blue slip ons. I was looking for navy champion slip ons but looks like Keds discontinued those and instead created a range of double decker slip ons which look pretty unisex. They aren?t pretty comfortable though, much more than Vans or regular champions. Here?s a pic of me trying them out in the store. I can probably wear these outside everyday as they look pretty unisex.

Attachments

• 61428361-E8E5-4B9E-8EF7-D0A82F3A0E40.jpg
    61428361-E8E5-4B9E-8EF7-D0A82F3A0E40.jpg
    547.4 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom