alexbroth

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
England
My wife is probably one of the sexiest girl, what everyone would like to fantasize about. She is 5’6 tall, curvaceous body & extra smelly& sweaty size 39 feet. She always wears Converse All stars Chucks & other type of plimsolls.
I could see her, for about last couple of months she is quite desperate to have a pair of White canvas Keds Champs. Shopping for keds in England is a bit tricky thing, as even the staff from big shoe giants like Schuhe also, don’t know what keds is!
We tried almost all shops on internet, Oxford Street, Camden High Street, Covent Garden & even Reading, but no luck.
But last weekend she was surfing for keds in Knights Bridge & she was lucky enough to get it. She was wearing Xtra High Chucks on that day, when she went into that shop to buy her keds. When she took her sweaty & stinky socked feet out of chucks, she was blushing, as she was embarrassed because of the overwhelming stench of her feet.
She wanted to try her new keds but she wasn’t sure how to do it as the sales girl was also standing there smiling. Despite of the right size, she asked to girl to get another size, so that she could try those keds freely. But before she could have done that, the sales girl came. Probably, that girl also didn’t want to go away, while she was trying her keds..
Now at last she has got her keds & I am having really good time. God knows what she does with her sneakers, but her keds which were new about a couple of days ago, now stink & now have the classiest interiors.

Cheers

Shopping for Keds

Shopping for Keds

On the subject of shopping, I wonder what percentage of Keds purchased are purchased by members of this site. I know I buy lots of Keds for myself, wife, girlfriends, etc. I've seen pictures people have posted of large numbers of Keds in piles, etc. I know many pairs are purchased for the models.
Makes me wonder if Keds would go out of business without us.

I doubt they'd go out of business but their bottom line might be different. This year alone I've purchased upwards of 50 pairs from keds.com

Back
Top Bottom