inkeds

VIP Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Upper Midwest
My wife just relegated these to the back of the closet. She rarely wore them, but when she did, she didn't wear socks. Mine now!

Attachments

• IMG_0349.jpg
    IMG_0349.jpg
    394.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0350.jpg
    IMG_0350.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 5
Gotta love the terry cloth
perfect for soaking up the sweat and making the keds seem more abused

Love the pic

Love the pic

I absolutely love Keds slip-ons. Any chance that you can take a pic of these shoes on your wife without wearing socks. I would also like to contact you privately too.

Slip-on Keds

Slip-on Keds

Sorry, she won't want to put these on now; they're stained in and out.

She is wearing a pair of Keds Kate "lifeproof" canvas sneakers nowadays. That is a great sneaker. She has worn them off and on for 9 months and they are still white.

Her cum-stained Keds

Her cum-stained Keds

No pics of the slip-ons, but I attached a couple pics of a pair of Keds Relax Gazeebo's she relegated to the back of the closet two years ago when she went back to wearing Champions.

My wife knows I have a fetish for her in Keds, and I think she knows I have come in her Keds before, but I haven't broached that topic yet. She has been more than accomodating by wearing her Keds while we make love.

Attachments

• IMG_0351.jpg
    IMG_0351.jpg
    417.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0352.jpg
    IMG_0352.jpg
    311.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0353.jpg
    IMG_0353.jpg
    390.6 KB · Views: 3
Re: Keds size 8.5 Slip-ons

bhawks, did you still want to contact me? Just saw this on an old post.

Yes I would love too. But I can't use the emailing this site and don't know why.

Neither do I, just tried to contact you. I edited my profile and sent a friend request to you. That might help.

Back
Top Bottom