Re: Keds Skimmer

Hey Consforever. Yes I have seen the cherry Keds Skimmer, but not for a few years now :icon_frow Sorry. I did try on a pair of knock offs a few months ago. Most of my pictures are taken with my 3 legged friend tripod, and in the shoe stores I take them myself. I don't ask the girls that work in the shoe store to take pictures of me. I'm grateful that they LOVE to help me when I'm buying girls shoes, but I don't want to "weird them out" with having to take pictures of me. They look after me so good I just don't want to spoil that.

Bri

Attachments

• Dsc01539.jpg
    Dsc01539.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 9

Mornin DeeDee, Go in to Keds .com then Keddetts... Inthe Tart skimmers there are size 12's...:icon_biggWalk softly people...

I went to Athetes World today and they had a bunch of old Keds skimmers there. Of course I had to try some on

Attachments

• Dsc02239.jpg
    Dsc02239.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Dsc02240.jpg
    Dsc02240.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Dsc02241.jpg
    Dsc02241.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Dsc02242.jpg
    Dsc02242.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Dsc02246.jpg
    Dsc02246.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 8

My wife has two pairs of Keds Skimmers. A light green pair with, as she calls it, watermelon color dots, and the cherry pair.

It started out great when she wore the light green pair, but the top of the skimmer rubbed hard against the heel of her foot. I'm going to try to get her some of the nice sheepskin lined Eleanor Grolsch pairs.

Man, I've been after a pr of those cherry Keds in Womens 11 for so long.. You lucky person.. The ones I have are size 6 womens..:icon_cheeWalk softly people..

I love sneaker style skimmers. They're so sexy, they now have a lot that are in a comfortable size for me at Payless, which is really nice.

I noticed that Skechers quickly rolled out a Skimmer style...kudos to Keds for staying ahead of the curve on this trend. Mischa Barton's endorsement helped, and the move to Macy's and Nordstroms gives the style some exclusivity.

Back
Top Bottom