dtb305

Bronze Member
Reaction score
I was surfing the net the other night and came across some sites advertising "Foot Parties." Seems to be a fairly new type of event and from the looks of it, pretty popular. So I was letting my imagination go wild, thinking what would happen if somehow we could put on a "Keds Party" or even a general Sneaker party. What do you think Seeker? Would the models ever be willing to participate in this type of event. I personally would travel to attend a party such as this.

By the way, anyone in or around the Chicago area who is interested in Keds, drop me a line...

ac150@officeemail.net

Does sound like fun. We did some sets like that and the girls went a step farther and got the old strap on out. Here is a link to a sample.

Girls Play

Sure does sound like fun. I'd put a sneaker party on myself if I had willing models. Do you think this would ever be a possibility Seeker? Is anyone else interested?

hi there

I think this is a great idea; who organises these parties and how do we contact them? I would sure travel for this

Bring it on!! how about selling me the UK franchise rights!!

Seems to be quite a bit of interest. What do you think Seeker? Do you think we could ever set something up like this?

Back
Top Bottom