Man that story just gets weirder and weirder. I read about it a couple years ago and wondered what had happened.

Thanks for the update.

Yes, I had found an article a couple of years ago on this nut case. He gives having a Keds fetish a bad name.

Best regards,

Jeff the Kedskraver

sadness...

sadness...

It is a sad day when we have to realize that there are people like that out there. Even more so that you have even the slightest thing in common with them (interest in Keds). This guy could have even visited these boards at some point!! EWWWWW is right!! :icon_evil

If it wasn't bad enough having a huge lack of sightings and play with Keds... now this.

My two cents...

MK

This guy i sick in the head all i have to say :icon_evil

This kind of thing really is frustrating. It makes anyone with a fetish look like a deviant. In a world so intolerant, we don't need the bad press. I've also noted a number of sort of wierd postings on zappos shoe site regarding Keds. It might not be a bad idea to keep the public chatter toned down a little. You just don't know who might be watching out there vis a vis the patriot act or anticriminal concerns.

maniac_kds said:
It is a sad day when we have to realize that there are people like that out there. Even more so that you have even the slightest thing in common with them (interest in Keds). This guy could have even visited these boards at some point!! EWWWWW is right!! :icon_evil

If it wasn't bad enough having a huge lack of sightings and play with Keds... now this.

My two cents...

MK

The paucity of sightings in recent years might be the result of this incident? It seems like the frequency of Keds Chanpions sightings declined in the year 2000 or 2001, right around the time the shoe placement incidents had already occurred.

omg

omg

SpeargunHDTV said:
The paucity of sightings in recent years might be the result of this incident? It seems like the frequency of Keds Chanpions sightings declined in the year 2000 or 2001, right around the time the shoe placement incidents had already occurred.
Should we be advocating the death penalty if he somehow had something to do with said decline? :icon_evil

Back
Top Bottom