Ashley

VIP Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
PNW
Does anyone have a Keds store or stride rite that has Keds near you? If so do they have a big selection?

Kiss my Keds,
Ashley

Hi Ashley
We have one not too far from here. Its a Sperry, Keds, Striderite, outlet. The selection changes all the time. We've picked up many good deals there.

Where?

Where?

Seeker said:
Hi Ashley
We have one not too far from here. Its a Sperry, Keds, Striderite, outlet. The selection changes all the time. We've picked up many good deals there.

Where is that outlet? If it's near Niagra Falls, maybe I can bring the missus there next time we bring friends to Niagra and I can talk her into bringing back a closet full of new stuff 🙂

MK

ah...

ah...

Seeker said:
Outlet Mall Military Rd, Niagara Falls NY.

Ah.. State side. Well the dollar is finally coming into line better. I'll have to talk the wife into running the border for some shopping next time!

MK

Keds choices

Keds choices

Seeker said:
Hi Ashley
How many styles do they carry at a time?
The Keds store in Marysville, WA only has about 3 styles at a time.

Luv my Keds,
Ashley

There is one not too far from my house. It is in Gilroy Ca. The store carries lots of Keds styles, but selection and sizes are hit or miss. The staff tries to be helpful, but I have little luck getting information on what's available over the phone.

Back
Top Bottom