dk_01

Bronze Member
Reaction score
This may be it for a while. I haven't finished Ch 6, and it seems to take quite a while to do the writing. Hope you enjoy.........

Chapter Five
Caught!

After another glorious walk back to my apartment, I changed into my next outfit—a wispy, thigh length skirt with a floral pattern, a tight, orangish/pink top, white peds with pompoms and white Keds. Very girly.

I stepped out of my apartment and was startled to see my neighbor, Mary, standing in her doorway, apparently waiting for me.

“I’ve been watching you come and go all day”, she said. “It seems that you have a little secret. Why don’t you come in and we can talk about it?”
With trepidation, I walked towards her door.

Mary had been at best an acquaintance. She was maybe 40, attractive enough I suppose, although she tended to be a little gruff when we had talked in the past. She had long blond hair, and was petite in frame. The best thing going for her, though, was the fact that she frequently wore Keds. At present, she had on a pair of new stone champions to go with her khaki capris and red striped button down shirt.

“You know your secret is safe with me”, she added, “but I’m hoping for a little payment to help keep me quiet.”

I groaned inwardly, stunned at her petty attempt at blackmail.

“I’m not going to give you any money”, I stammered, trying to sound more confident than I felt.

“Money?” she exclaimed, “I’m not talking about money. I only meant that we might have a little fun together this afternoon. You seem to be playing out a fantasy. I only mean that you can help me play out mine.”
More puzzled than anything else, I let her continue.

“I’m not asking for much, but you are so girlish & cute dressed up like you are and your white Keds make you look so virginal and pure. Why don’t you just get on your knees and lean over the sofa”.

At this point, this seemed harmless enough, although I wasn’t quite sure what she intended. Perhaps she was going to spank me to “teach me a lesson”. I suppose I was a bit curious, and her calling me virginal and girlie was actually turning me on.

I did as she instructed as she ran back into her bedroom. After a few moments, I heard her return. I looked over my shoulder and my jaw dropped. There she was, in the doorway, naked except for her stone Keds and a huge dildo strapped around her waist.

It didn’t take a genius to figure out what she had in mind.
“I’m not sure I’m up to this”, I stammered, a little ashamed that I was in this predicament.

“Trust me,” she said. “This may look a little scary”, stroking the dildo hanging off of her, “but it really isn’t that bad. I’ve always wanted to fuck a girl up the ass, and seeing you in those dainty clothes with those cute Keds has really turned me on. If you ever feel like you want me to stop, just say so, and I will”

Although I felt a bit trapped, her telling me that she wanted to fuck my girlie ass was getting me excited enough that I let her continue…for now anyway.

She walked over to me, the dildo swaying with each step.

“This may hurt a little bit at first”, she said, “but once you get used to it, it feels really good. And all girls as cute as you should feel the pleasures of a cock sliding inside them”

I was imagining being a girl and being fucked for the very first time. My cute skirt and blouse, my innocent Keds.

She got on her knees behind me. I could feel her hands pull down my floral panties. She put a good sized dollop of gel on my anus and rubbed some over the dildo. She seemed to know what she was doing.

She was already breathing a little harder, in anticipation of the fulfillment of her fantasy.

“Here I come”, she said.

I felt her grip my hips. The dildo was about to enter me.

It slid inside.

My eyes lost focus for a second with the pain. Even with the lubricant, it was quite a shock as it entered me. She slowly pushed the long, hard rod into me, pushing deeper and deeper until it was all the way in.

After the first seconds, the pain subsided a bit, but it was still there. I almost told her to stop, but something in my mind wasn’t quite ready to stop.

She had both hands on my hips and slowly pulled the dildo out. The she thrust it in me again. This time it didn’t hurt quite as badly. The lubrication had coated my anus and the muscles were getting more relaxed.

As she slowly moved in and out of me, it started to feel more naughty than painful. I could hear her moaning behind me. With each thrust, I could feel her body quiver a bit. I imagined that the dildo had something at the other end that was pushing against her and giving her pleasure.

“Take my cock, you little girl. Your dainty skirt and blouse and pointy-toed little Keds. If I had a real cock, I’d make you put your red-lipsticked lips around it and eat my come. I’d soil your girly panties so you’d remember me all day.”

All the time she was thrusting in and out of me.

I realized that she was right; the initial pain did subside and being fucked in the ass was quite pleasurable. I found, to my surprise, that I was erect, and getting harder with each thrust. This was really turning me on. I looked over my shoulder to see her boobs bouncing each time she pushed, my skirt hiked up over my waist, our Keds close to touching.

Her thrusting was getting faster, and looking at the distant look in her eyes, I knew that she was about to come. At each thrust she would moan, “my little girl”. Then her moaning started getting louder and louder. I thought she was going to scream, but she kept on pushing.

I felt so filled up. I was rock hard and was a little afraid I might spray a load of come all over her couch.

Suddenly, she shoved her cock deep inside of me, but didn’t pull it out. She grabs her tits and let out one last moan. Her whole body trembled uncontrollably, her thighs were shaking, her head bobbing back and forth, her eyes closed as she entered her own special Nirvana.

It felt so good to have her cock in me while she orgasmed.
After her orgasm subsided, she pulled the cock out of me. I heard her undo the Velcro straps as she took off the harness. It was now clear to me at least part of what was causing her pleasure. On the inside of the harness was a 2nd dildo, this one shoved deep up her cunt.

“Get on your back”, she commanded.

Although my butt was really sore, I was still hard as a rock. I did as she commanded. She straddled me, grabbed me cock, and slid it inside of her. She leaned forward, as if to kiss me, her firm breasts swaying in front of my face. Instead of a kiss, she grabbed the dildo that had been inside her. What was she going to do with it, I wondered. Was she going to make me lick off her juices as she used my cock for more pleasure?

Not quite. She separated her legs a little more, pushed her body as far down as she could, grabbed the dildo and shoved it up her ass. She let out another moan, almost more of a grunt, as the dildo penetrated her. Her eyes got kind of glassy as she felt the penetration.

With one hand holding the dildo in her ass and the other holding herself up, she started to rock back and forth. Her legs were somewhat outstretched, perhaps to widen her holes for the two cocks that were in them. This gave me a great view of her stone Keds. Her toes were pushing into the ground, to move her body up and down. The blue label on her heel was staring right at me.

I knew I wasn’t going to last. Mere moments after she climbed on top of me, that glorious feeling was building. I could tell that she wasn’t going to last much longer either.

“Fill me up, baby,” she screamed. “Lay your load deep in me, come in me, coat my cunt with your semen”

That was it. I shot load after load into her. She totally lost it too, her whole body shaking as she fell on top of me. I didn’t want to stop, and kept thrusting until I was totally spent.

Her legs straightened out, as she collapsed on top of me. As she lay there, she rubbed her Keds against mine, her eyes closed, almost whimpering as her whole body was spent in orgasmic delight.

Attachments

• ch5_001.JPG
    ch5_001.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 9
  • ch5_002.jpg
    ch5_002.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 7
Re: Keds Story Ch 5

:icon_eek: Awesome story!

How long do we have to wait for chapter 6?

:icon_twis How much of a fantasy? . . . Never would happen for me . . . :icon_chee

Back
Top Bottom