dk_01

Bronze Member
Reaction score
[I'm not sure why the lines aren't separating. Sorry] Here's part 1 of the next chapter: Chapter Six Shopping for Keds After a few moments, she lifted herself up, sliding herself off of my still mostly hard cock. “We’ll have to that again sometime”, she said, with a funny sort of grin on her face. I wasn’t sure if she was reliving the moment, feeling satisfaction that she completed a fantasy, or just felt a new bond with me. My emotions were all over the map. As I stood up, I noticed that my butt was sore, and I could feel it ache a bit with each step that I took. I felt used and also somewhat ashamed with being forced to be a sexual slave of sorts. She knew my secret, and I was fearful that she would tell others. I also felt a warm womanly kind-of feeling knowing that I took a cock inside of me. I also had the inner warmth and almost violent satisfaction that comes from having an intense orgasm. And as I pulled up my dainty panties, I looked in the mirror to make sure my long, curly hair looked ok, straightened my skirt, and bent down to tie one of the shoe laces on my beautiful, white Keds, I started to collect myself. I was dressed as a woman. I had passed as a woman at the coffee shop and at the nail salon. I had had wild sex, wearing Keds, being penetrated as a woman and also spewing my come in a totally, powerful orgasmic explosion. So far, not a bad day. Before heading to my next stop, I went back for another clothing change. I chose something very basic: blue jeans, a floral top, white socks with a soft floral pattern and a lace trim, and navy champions. I grabbed my purse, got in my car, and drove to the mall for some much needed shopping. My first stop was to find a new pair of Keds. I had purchased many pairs of Keds in my life, but I always had frequented stores that let you try on the shoes yourself. I was always a bit embarrassed to ask a sales person for Keds. Today was different, though. I parked my car, grabbed my purse and started walking towards the mall entrance. This was the busiest place that I had been to all day, so it might also be the most likely place that somebody would see me for what I was. This added some tension and a little excitement to what otherwise would have been a mundane walk through the parking lot. As I entered the mall, I was suddenly surrounded by a lot of people. Men, women, young, old. I tried my best to walk with a nice sway in my hips. I held my purse close by my side and I focused on keeping my head up and looking confident. I casually made eye contact with some of the patrons, but nobody seemed to pay any particular interest in me. Good. I was passing and was able to continue my journey. My first stop was the shoe department at Sears. I casually glanced through the racks of sale shoes while looking around for the Keds. After a bit of wandering, I finally found where they were located. They were towards the back and in a corner of the shoe department that wasn’t well lit. They only had white canvas and white leather champions. Although I was ok getting another pair of white Keds, I was hoping to find something a bit more interesting. I next stopped at Dillards. Their shoe department was out in the open and very well lit. If I were to try on shoes here, I would be very visible and exposed for anybody to see. Normally, I would have preferred to be further from the main thoroughfare. Today, I wanted to be right in the front. As I wandered around, a young saleslady came up to me and asked me if I needed any help. She was about 25, cute, with her hair tied in a pony tail. She was wearing a black skirt down to her knees, tan panty hose, black leather flats and a white, silk blouse. As I was about to reply, it donned on me that she appeared to be glancing at my feet. Perhaps she was just gauging the shoes I had on to help her better service my needs. But she almost seemed to be staring at them. I cleared my throat, and that seemed to focus her attention. “Do you carry Keds?” I asked. I knew that they did, but I hadn’t had a chance to locate the display. In a very timid voice, she replied, “Yes, we have a nice variety of them just over here”. I could have sworn that she was almost blushing. I followed her to the display and was quite happy with the nice selection that they had. I picked up a white canvas oxford held it in my hand. It was so smooth and slender. The white canvas was crisp and clean. The rubber on the bottom had never touched the floor. “Were you looking for an traditional oxford, or one of the more recent styles”, she asked. “Right now, I’m not sure. I just wanted to try some on and see how they look”. “What size do you wear”, she replied. “10 medium”. “Why don’t you sit down here,” she motioned to a chair near the front, “and I’ll check your size.” She reached for the foot measurer as I sat done. I sat down and bent over to untie my laces. “Oh, I’ll go ahead and do that”, she said, quite suddenly. She pulled up the small bench and I set my foot in front of her on the angled part of the bench. She reached down and slowly, very slowly, untied the first lace. She lifted my foot slightly, and slid off my navy Keds, holding it gingerly in her hand. After setting the first shoe down with care, she then repeated the step with the second shoe. She asked me to step into the measuring device and slide my heel against the back. She gently grabbed my foot and gently pushed my foot back. As she was moving my feet back, I realized the she placed my Keds in a perfect spot for her to stare at them while helping me to try on shoes. I couldn’t be sure, but it almost seemed like she was breathing a bit heavily. “You’re right”, she said, “10 medium. Let me go back and see what we have in your size.” As I watched her walk away, I noticed my palms were sweating and I was feeling a strong sense of anticipation. I sat up straight, with my legs together and my feet slightly tucked under my chair, trying to look as feminine as I could. As she entered the back room, I wondered what it would be like to be alone back there. All of those shoes, all of those Keds. New canvas and rubber, just waiting to be tried on. After a moment, I noticed that my helper was returning from the back room with 4 or 5 boxes of Keds. Just seeing all of the boxes with “Keds” in large letters was exciting. I wondered what styles she brought me. Suddenly, her feet jumped out at me. I sat there stunned, with my mouth partly opened. Where before she wore innocuous black leather flats, she now had on brand new white Keds champions. She wore them with her hose and no socks. I couldn’t stop staring as she walked closer. I was in awe. She immediately looked my way and noticed me staring. As she realized I noticed her shoe change, she started blushing. Unlike before, I could tell for sure now that she was blushing--her cheeks were a rosy red. Her eyes, though, were an odd mixture of defiance and shyness. I imagine she was struggling internally with some issues of her own, and I had opened up a window into her person that she wasn’t used to sharing. She continued over to me and sat the boxes on the chair next to me. As she sat on the bench, she continued, “I brought out a number of different styles for you to try on”. She first opened a box of white champions. Even though I had a new pair at home, I felt it was a fitting start to the experience. She pulled the first shoe out of the box and removed the paper filling in the toe. She loosened the laces. As she lifted the tongue of the shoe, she asked me to gently slide me foot into it. My foot grazed her fingers as I pushed my toes into the shoe. She helped slide my heel into the shoe. It felt so wonderful to have a woman’s hands guide my foot into a pair of Keds. After repeating this process with the other shoe, I got up and started to walk around. Although I have pairs of Keds in many colors, white will always be my favorite. I love the cleanness of the white canvas and the purity that the white represents. The white also seems to make the shape of the shoe appear more slender and pointed. As I walked around, I knew that she was staring at my feet. I purposely spent a little extra time moving around in different positions to give her more to look at. I bent down to tie one of the laces. I stood on my toes. I walked toward her. I pointed one of the toes out, as if I was looking at the shoe. I sat back down and put the white Keds on the floor beside me. I wanted to be able to look at all of the shoes that I was trying on. She next opened a box of stone Andie’s. I had never tried on this style before. They were so soft and cushioned. I really liked the feel of these. I also hadn’t ever purchased stone Keds. I tried to imagine an outfit that would go well with these shoes—perhaps a pair of tan slacks and a black blazer. Next she had me try on a pair of the new raves. These were also white, with the rubber toe. As she helped me put these on, I asked her how she thought these looked. They seemed a bit trendy for the clothes I usually wore, but perhaps they would go well with some black leggings and an oversized shirt. As I walked around the store, I thought back on a girlfriend I had once had who knew I liked Keds and bought a pair of Raves. I lustily remember how she got on her hands and knees and let me fuck her from behind. All the time, I could look down at the blue label on her new shoes. I almost laughed out loud, noting how far removed that moment was from my cross-dressing excursion today. The next pair of Keds she pulled out were the baseball-style Keds. I can’t say that they’ve ever been my favorite, but it was fun to try them on. They weren’t bad for comfort, and the look is a little out of the ordinary. “What do you think of these?” I asked. “I like them”, she replied. “I have a pair at home and I find they go well with jeans. I’ve worn them with shorts when outdoors, at they seem to hold up well with a lot of walking.”

Re: Keds Story ch 6 (part 1)

Great story dk_01! I love these kinds of stories that just seem so innocent. Oh if only that could happen to me in real life...

Re: Keds Story ch 6 (part 1)

Can't wait to see what happens with the salesperson!

Back
Top Bottom