dk_01

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Here's a story I've been working on for a while. I'll attach the first couple of chapters to see how people like it:

==========================================

Dressing Up

Chapter One
The recap
As I sat at the bar, late that Friday night, I took a look around. The bar was not busy, nor was it empty. Small groups were scattered here or there. Most were making small talk. A couple was enjoying a smoke and laughing about some shared experience. The bartender had a slightly bored look on his face, as if he’d been through this evening one too many times.

I picked up my drink and had a sip--a lovely chardonnay; fruity with hints of pineapple and peach. A perfect ending to a surprising and exciting day.

If the other patrons had cared enough to think about it, they probably saw me as a tallish, mid-30’s woman, having one last drink before heading home for the night. They might have noticed my outfit; a peach-colored turtleneck sweater, a short black skirt and black stockings. If they looked more closely, they might have been curious about my choice of shoes, navy blue Keds oxfords, but would most likely have decided that I changed into something more comfortable for the end of the evening. The white stitching and siding of my Keds didn’t necessarily go with my outfit, but did provide an interesting and stark contrast to the dark colors of my skirt and stockings.

Further observation and someone might have noticed that my mid-length, curly auburn hair was slightly disheveled. Not messy or unkempt, just a little less cared for than when the evening started.

Then I thought about the things they couldn’t see. A mischievous smirk crossed my lips. As I crossed my legs and straightened my skirt, I could feel the dampness in my underwear as the massive load of come that was shot into me just a short while ago was oozing into my panties. Looking down my legs at my new, navy blue Keds, I stared at the wet spot on the toe of my right shoe. Not easily noticed by a casual observer, it was clearly there to see if anyone stared at my Keds. Only I knew why it was wet. I turned on the bar stool to face the bar and pointed my toe out toward the crowd, in my mind daring them to look and wonder at the wet spot. I then felt the most luscious sensation as I wiggled my toes. The come in my Keds oozed between my toes.

As I rolled my tongue over the lip of my drink, I dreamily thought back on the events of the day….

Chapter Two
The Beginning
I woke up that morning as any other morning. The sunlight streamed through the window, illuminating the floral print comforter covering the bed. The weather was cool, harkening a typical early Spring day.
I hopped out of bed quickly. I had much to do on this day and many dreams to fulfill.

I walked over to the mirror and observed my body—5’ 10’’, 150 lbs; slender, long, well toned legs, narrow hips. Thinking through my plans for the day, I found I was becoming erect. It was tempting to stroke myself right then and there, but I resisted the urge.

I jumped in the shower and washed my short, recently cut hair. I turned the water off and grabbed a can of shaving cream I had placed on the lip of the tub. I lathered the shaving cream all over my right leg. I had never shaved my legs. I was a little worried that I might nick myself, but mostly thought about how lovely smooth skin feels. I took the razor and slowly shaved a long string of hair off of my calf. I rubbed my finger over the hairless skin. It was so smooth and soft. I continued this process until both legs were shaved and smooth.

My legs had never felt so good. They were so silky, so feminine. The muscles glistened as the water beaded down from above. I was hard as a rock.

I next lathered some shaving cream under my arms. Each stroke of the razor was titillating. Lightly moving my finger over the now-skinless area gave me a shiver.

I don’t have much chest hair, so shaving that off was quick. I carefully shaved my face, jumped out of the shower and dried off.

I then went to my special drawer in the closet and pulled out my first outfit of the day. For the beginning of my adventure, I chose clothes that were quite conventional—a pair of women’s jeans shorts, a yellow cotton, striped top with a V-neck, and a pair of brand new, white canvas Keds.

I put on a pair of silky, white panties with a lace fringe. I followed the women’s panties with a special set of panties that had padded hips and buttocks to “improve” my figure. I then put on a lacy bra and filled the cups with life-like silicone breasts that I had purchased for the occasion. I gently caressed my new figure, running my hands over my smooth, now well-curved body.

I put on my shorts, the yellow top, the bobby socks and Keds. I looked in the mirror to make sure my bra was straight.

After wearing pants at your waist for years, it feels strange to wear pants above your hips. I felt like I was showing so much of my legs. I felt so exposed.

I sat down at the vanity and put on my makeup. I had been practicing putting on makeup for a couple of weeks, but was far from perfect at it. I started with a good dose of very light concealer on all areas of the face with facial hair. Next came a suitable foundation all over my face to further cover the facial hair and smooth out the skin. I put a darker shade of foundation and some blush on my upper cheeks to give the illusion of higher, and more woman-like, cheekbones.

A little eyebrow liner to emphasize the eyebrows. Some mascara to make the lashes long and full. Some blue-grey eye shadow to put some depth and color around my eyes. My lips received a subtle shade of pink lipstick and some lip liner to give a bit of dramatic effect to my mouth. Lastly, some powder followed to smooth the overall look.

I next put on my wig. I had purchased the wig at a local establishment. After trying on many different styles, I had finally settled on one that was auburn, curly and about shoulder length. I wanted something that was not too over the top, yet would leave no doubt about my “feminine” look. I wasn’t used to curly hair, so it took a while to brush it out just right so it didn’t look too messy.

Voila. I stepped back and took a look.

As I looked in the mirror at my female-clad self, I couldn’t help but get jittery—shaved legs, tight shorts, makeup, lipstick, breasts and ooh, those luscious little Keds. I spent a moment looking at my sparkling white Keds, brand new out of the box. They looked so slender on my feet, with their pointy toes, clean rubber and bright laces. I pointed one toe forward. I turned to the side and put one toe down. I put my back to the mirror and looked over my shoulder to see the classic blue label. I was quickly becoming erect, with the sensation heightened by the tight panties that I was wearing under my shorts.

I put some makeup and money into a small purse and opened the door. The morning was glorious, the sun was shining. I entered the world as a woman.

Re: Keds Story, chapter 1 & 2

great story so far.. can't wait to hear how your keds got all cummy!

Back
Top Bottom