dk_01

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Chapter Four
New Nails

After sitting in the park for a while drinking my coffee, I decided it was time to go home for a clothing change.

Earlier in the week I had scoped out a local nail salon. I was going to get my nails done. But first, some new clothes. I chose a salmon pink top with a frilly wave around the arms. Very cutesy. I then put on some off white overalls. I had recently purchased a pair of pink anklets with pom-poms on them and I really wanted to wear them out with pink Keds.

The overalls were not too long, so my Keds and pom-pom socks were totally exposed.

Beaming, I left my house to go get my nails done. After I checked in at the salon, giving my name as “Tracie”, I sat down and grabbed a copy of Cosmo. As I thumbed through the magazine, and article titled “How to Please Your Man” caught my eye. As I twirled my foot and watched the laces on my Keds move back and forth, I started to daydream about pleasing a man—how I would walk up behind him, put my arms around his waist, unzip his pants, slide my hands inside his pants…..
Suddenly, somebody called for Tracie. I was going to have to be more careful with my day dreaming.

I sat down at the station and looked at the manicurist. She was a cute, petite Asian lady of about 30. She had on tight blue jeans, a white blouse and navy blue Keds. It was my lucky day.

“What would you like done today, Tracie”, she asked.

After a brief flurry of dirty thoughts unrelated to getting my nails done, I replied, “I’d like to just get my nails done today. I’m thinking of something a little dramatic, a good red or a bright pink.”

We walked over to the shelves of samples. I pulled out a couple of colors and asked her opinion.

“I like the ruby red, although the bubble gum is a nice pink that would go well with your shirt color”.

I liked the pink, and went with it.

She then took my hand and put a good-sized dollop of hand lotion in my palm. She massaged the lotion into my skin, caressing my fingers, pushing her fingers into my palm. I closed my eyes and lost myself in her touch. The smooth skin, the sliding motion, the slippery lotion, the floral aroma. I felt a bulge forming in my overalls and my mind clouded over. Sliding, slippery, back & forth, in & out, skin touching skin.

“Ouch”.

She was now cleaning up my cuticles and the slight pain from the tool brought me back to reality. I realized that she had been talking for some time about her husband, her kids, her house, etc.

She then said, “where did you get your Keds?”

“At Macy’s, down at the mall”, I replied.

“I have small feet, 5 1/2 , and I have trouble finding Keds in colors besides white and navy. I really like the pink ones you’re wearing”

“I like them too", I replied. "I find that Keds go with so many outfits.”

“And they’re so feminine”, she added with a slight smirk.

What was the smirk about? What was she thinking? Did she know my secret? Was she just playing with me?

Well, what did I care? Maybe it would even turn her on to know the truth.
The rest of my time in the salon was rather uneventful. She finished putting on the nail polish and left me while the polish was drying. After finishing up, I paid the cashier and went back outside.

Attachments

• ch4_001.JPG
    ch4_001.JPG
    217.8 KB · Views: 3
  • ch4_002.JPG
    ch4_002.JPG
    228.8 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom