G

greentea

Now that I have your attention :icon_chee This is one hot pic!

Unfortunately this is a one of a kind webshot, that I found a while back. If anyone has more, from this series please post them 🙂 Enjoy!~*

Attachments

• keds suck.jpg
    keds suck.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 11
Re: Keds Suck!

I think this was one of the earlier sets done on The Basement. The whole set is on the Member's site apparently. A link was posted a while back to a TGP site that I guess stole it from Seeker, as this is one of his sets.

I think this was one of the earlier sets done on The Basement. The whole set is on the Member's site apparently. A link was posted a while back to a TGP site that I guess stole it from Seeker, as this is one of his sets.
Think I first discovered this pic three years ago, on yahoo maybe? I was very impressed with how original it was, it's definitely very well done & very hot! I'd be happy to delete it, except I can't find a thread delete option.

I definitely don't want to infringe upon or step on any toes here. I have plenty of original content I can post & have been, as well as mixing in some random, sneaker webshots from over the years..that I thought others here might enjoy

That is from a set we did 4 or 5 years ago. Its a pretty good set, Sarah had some interesting moves. You can leave the pic. To modify or delete a thread /post use the edit button all of the features are there.

Oh yeah... this set brings back memories. And all good ones too. It's too bad these type of sets are so hard to cum by. Wait.. what did I just say... !!?? Well... you guys get it i think.

MK

:icon_twis Absolutely one of my favorite sets. Sarah did have/do a lot of neat creatvie sets for us . . .

I was hoping, if you read this Ashley, to pick up on this and some of her ideas . . .

I'm sure you could keep us stocked on great shots.

BTW - if any of you would care to check back in history on Ashley's shots, she has a nice red, white and blue set that delivers some of the same impact in my honest opinion. There's some nice close ups . . . :icon_chee

:icon_twis Absolutely one of my favorite sets. Sarah did have/do a lot of neat creatvie sets for us . . .

I was hoping, if you read this Ashley, to pick up on this and some of her ideas . . .

I'm sure you could keep us stocked on great shots.

BTW - if any of you would care to check back in history on Ashley's shots, she has a nice red, white and blue set that delivers some of the same impact in my honest opinion. There's some nice close ups . . . :icon_chee

Personally, I love the set where she is wearing pink champs and is having a little fun with her keds boy. :icon_eek:

MK

These R the kind of shots the new models should B doing more of. There's more 2 the fetish than just wearing them. Anyone agree? Although I love 2 C someone wearing hot sneaks like Keds. Yummy!

These R the kind of shots the new models should B doing more of. There's more 2 the fetish than just wearing them. Anyone agree? Although I love 2 C someone wearing hot sneaks like Keds. Yummy!
Yes, Ashley is right, variety is good. Lots of different shoots with lots of different themes. There are lots of great things that can be done with sneaks and we need to encourage the site to do them. So lets put our thinking caps on.

Ashley hit the nail on the head. The most awesome set of pics was the MILF in the pink KEDS giving the guy the blow job, him cumming on her KEDS and then her kicking them clean!!! Would LOVE to see that again and alot more often!!!! especially w/ MILF GINGER!!! Also o/t that last set w/ the black girl at the water fountain... let her DET THEM WET!!!!

Back
Top Bottom