Re: Keds Suck!

Let us not forget that genius set that Seeker posted with the caged girl in stockings and slipons. I mean sure i'd rather her be wearing champs but there are other guys here that love slipons. Either way, I'm still rigid for that set.

Having been involved in some shoots with regular modelling I can see how difficult it is to do and believe me everyone, Seeker is doing a great job. It's hard to find material these days and it's costly. For Seeker this is a work of love more than it is for profits.

In making suggestions of what can improve member sets, let's take a time out and give Seeker the round of applause he deserves.

Personally I've seen a sharp improvement in sets in general over the years.

MK - Out.

Thanks for the applause, hints, tips, congrats etc but the bottom line is and always will be we get what we can afford.

The sites simply don't have the membership base to buy expensive custom hardcore sets on a regular basis. The other thing is a high percentage of members are looking for g-rated and other types of sets so we try to balance the content as best we can, for as many as we can.

We ended up having a pretty good summer which lead to some good quality sets. Sept so far has been way down. I hope this improves quickly because I hate to miss out on shoots because we don't have the funds.

Bottom line JOIN!!

Another way to help is spread the word about the site to other groups with the same interests. If there is a mother or photographer that might work for the site, let Seeker know. It might not work out, but it's worth a try. If you find a good deal on sneakers on ebay or another site, buy them and send them to Seeker. That leaves more money to spend on sets. The costs of the sneakers to send to models can really add up.

Another way to help is spread the word about the site to other groups with the same interests. If there is a mother or photographer that might work for the site, let Seeker know. It might not work out, but it's worth a try. If you find a good deal on sneakers on ebay or another site, buy them and send them to Seeker. That leaves more money to spend on sets. The costs of the sneakers to send to models can really add up.

Very good points!! Particularly with some brands of shoes. The Tretorn set we just had would not have been possible if Tretornlover had not sent the shoes. If you have a favourite sneaker you want in a set buy a pair and send them to me in most cases they can't be returned but its still a good investment in future sets.

Very good points!! Particularly with some brands of shoes. The Tretorn set we just had would not have been possible if Tretornlover had not sent the shoes. If you have a favourite sneaker you want in a set buy a pair and send them to me in most cases they can't be returned but its still a good investment in future sets.
Ha! I remember when Seeker started doing original sets and I asked if he could start including converse. He said he would, if I bought them so I did. He got more than he bargained for. LOL

I meant model not mother.:icon_eek:

I meant model not mother.:icon_eek:

LOL... I am so glad I read this part of the thread.. I was starting to scratch my head there... um... the upper one...

LOL

Just remember... we are all brothers in sneakers... and in Ash's case... sister/bro i guess... ?!?? Well never mind that... just everyone enjoy while it's here.

Cheers,
MK

Hey Seeker.... Good Summer ????? it Was a GREAT SUMMER !!!!!!! Thnkas 10 times over!!!!

Hey Seeker.... Good Summer ????? it Was a GREAT SUMMER !!!!!!! Thnkas 10 times over!!!!

Woo Hoo! It was an awesome summer, and it still is/will be a great site!

And still if it's a 'mother as a model' or a 'model as a mother' - - - as long as she is wearing sneakers - - - we'll take the pictures!!!! LOL!!!

It's been a great time getting here and let's keep it going!

Thanks a million again Seeker for ALL the hard work!:icon_chee

Back
Top Bottom