Re: Keds TV ad from '95

great post, i don't remember that one. i do remember one where a woman comes home and her keds are dirty. she then puts them in the wash. that was a great commercial.

I vaguely remembered that one as well. And there was another spot where a woman walking down the street wearing a skirt and white Keds, and she stepped into a puddle.

Those were the good days of Keds "They Feel Good" ads, putting a emphasis on machine-washable canvas and leather. I wish more of these pop-up on YouTube.

I can remember the three relaxed fit ads from around '97-98. One with a woman on a scale dropping a tan relaxed fit CVO off of her foot to weigh a little less, and one with a mom in a bathroom wearing white relaxed fits looking for a little "me time." I probably have them somewhere on a VHS tape. But I do remember there being a tape of these three commercials on a constant loop at JCPenney's during that time in the shoe department. I so wanted to hit eject!

There was another one from a bit earlier with a two women in a coffee shop wearing champs, and a guy is checking out one of them. The other one slips her her wedding ring and the checked-out woman flashes it to the guy.

The other commercial I remember was from about '92 I think. It had a young couple eating breakfast at a table with barstools. She is wearing white champ slipons, and he is reading the newspaper. He says something moronic and she ends up throwing her Ked into the guys newspaper and it has the tagline of something like "fighting shoes."

Anyone else remember this and others?

Yes I remember them and my favorite was the one in the coffee shop when she flirts with the guy in white champs and then flashes her wedding ring. Seductive MILF in keds - feels so good. Anyone know where to find a copy?

Maybe we should ask Keds to post-up their old commercials on the net, if by any chance they still have them in their vault somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom