jmjrmsch

Gold Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
Hi All,

Just wondering does any body have experiences of women wearing keds orkeds-type sneakers around the house as slippers. I had a girlfriend , who when I first met her, had a pair of navy blue keds knock-offs. She only rarely wore them out, but constantly wore them around the house as slippers.
I think she was never in the house more then 3 mins when her shoes were exchanged for these beauties,which she mostly She wore them alot with the backs stepped on like scuffs, but also in the usual manner. She wore them, with socks, with hose and my favourite -barefoot. The were always laces,
but I removed the laces once to mix it up a bit.I don't need to tell you how nice it was to have her bare, sneakered feet on my lap and remove the laces as she giggled.
In the end they were fairly trashed and just a little smelly. I bought her other pairs : one pair of slighty thicker rubber soled off-white ones and a pair of canvas white champs. She wore the off-white ones a but outside, but only wore the keds to tennis a few times. One reason which mitigated against their use as slippers was the rigid heel that champs have;it's not really easy to step down on the heels. Keds experts: was this always so?

I have seen a movie with Diane Lane ( A walk on the moon) , in which DL wear a pair of anchor-type sneaks as house slippers and a pair of champs type for out-and-about ? Also I have known of another women who deployed anchor types as scuffs.

sorry for the ramble , but anybody got any thing to share along these lines?

Jim

Mules may be the answer

Mules may be the answer

I decorated a couple pairs of keds mules just for my wifes house shoes.
just happen to have a couple myself. Thats about all there good for because there not to comfortable on long walks.

Back
Top Bottom