consforever

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
N.S.W. Australia
Sorry people I put this pic of my X-hi looneys in Converse because I'm not a member of Keds at this stage... This is also a test run.. Let me know if the pic is ok...
Walk softly on the Earth people...

Attachments

• keds 1.jpg
    keds 1.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 0
  • keds 2.jpg
    keds 2.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Keds 3.jpg
    Keds 3.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 0
Re: Keds X-hi looney tunes

love the floral cons! thanks! =o) they are cons, yes?

Hey ya Savannahjane,:icon_lol:
No mate the floral ones are Keds looney tunes ... If you look just under the lace on the right hand kick (if you had it on) you can just make out Daffy... I brought them on E-bay and I dont know if they came out with the floral or the previous owner painted the up.. Who ever it was did a great paint job.. Maby one of the planet experts on all things Ked can tell us...:icon_cool

Walk softly on the planet people..
(This is my Favorite quote... It's from Mao tse Tung after the long march... Not a suggestion for Sneekers planet...)

Yes, they were some you saw. You would look good in the size 8's

SavannahJane said:
I dont remember seeing those but I bet I handled them huh? lol too many pairs for this newbie to get a grip on ;o)

consforever said:
Sorry people I put this pic of my X-hi looneys in Converse because I'm not a member of Keds at this stage... This is also a test run.. Let me know if the pic is ok...
Nice little collection of Keds! I love those red Keds, I need a new pair myself. The purple champs and the low top looney tunes Keds are hot 2!

Keds-n-kisses,
Ashley

iLiKeds said:
Yes, they were some you saw. You would look good in the size 8's
Do you and Savannah Jane have a little sneaker relationship going on?

G'day Ash, Yeah Savannah and I are having a "sneakie" relationship..(I WISH).. Not much doing in that direction... Savannaha's in The U.S. and I'm in Ozz... No we'ar just mates .. I mean buddys... Get this right soon... She was after some Cons and I advised her... Went from there... Also trying to get her to do some kick photos for the Planet... Add some decorum as it were... :icon_cool I hope we write a little... Compare kicks and such ... If her husband don't object of course... Seems a great girl....:icon_lol:
Later Ashlee....

Back
Top Bottom