Re: Keds

I'm not trying to be rude or anything let's see some different type of pictures...

I contributed for the 2nd time; you railed against me.

You ARE being rude. I have only contributed a handfull of pics and already I am lambasted because "they aren't the pics you 'really' want to see".

I wanted to add some substance to the group w/ similar interest as I do; makes me think about future postings.

In the future, if one posts many of the same old, same old; then critigue.

In the short future, if you want some posts from a female(how many are members?), allow me to get comfortable.

Perhaps that is why so many men with a "fetish' are turned off by women: my wants and only "MY" way.
Sorry for the rant: Stacy in Florida.

Stacy, you're pictures are totally awesome!
(PS, I've been a member for a long time, longer than most here and encourge you as a new peep not to be offended by remarks of one. There are many that are mostly silent but LOVE your posting)
Lou

I'm not trying to rude I like the pictures just like the next person I'm just trying to help you out since you are a noob and everything. I'm sorry if I hurt your feeling but I didnt do anything. I'm into mostly anything so I like them all...

I contributed for the 2nd time; you railed against me.

You ARE being rude. I have only contributed a handfull of pics and already I am lambasted because "they aren't the pics you 'really' want to see".

I wanted to add some substance to the group w/ similar interest as I do; makes me think about future postings.

In the future, if one posts many of the same old, same old; then critigue.

In the short future, if you want some posts from a female(how many are members?), allow me to get comfortable.

Perhaps that is why so many men with a "fetish' are turned off by women: my wants and only "MY" way.
Sorry for the rant: Stacy in Florida.

Last edited:

Hi Stacy

Love your sneaks just a couple of qquestions are the keds that u wore anchors and how many pairs of keds do you have? Hope to see more pics of you? ;o)

Killerkeds

Stacy, I too love your pictures. If it is you in the pictures you have great leggs that look terrific in Keds.

Stacy, I too love your pictures. If it is you in the pictures you have great leggs that look terrific in Keds.

I was just gonna say that....if those are your legs...you do a nice job on keeping them toned. Looooooove the Anchors. Whoever she is could step on my balloons aaaaaaaanytime. Thanks for the photos 🙂

GET UP-EM Stacey... Your pics are fine mate... You just keep posten as you see fit... We havn't got enough girls here as it is without baggin what we have... GOOO GIRL.... Are the pics you..??.. :icon_cool

Back
Top Bottom