Mule

VIP Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
Here is the scenario. The research department at Keds goes to their CEO and brings her attention to this movement and this site. The department produces charts and graphs that show the potential market, and the CEO is impressed and decides to go after it.
Having made the strategic decision to enter the fetish market means that the company has not only to re-evaluate its current line of products, but also needs an R&D department to develop and test new products. As with most good R&D departments, they seek out experts. Normally, they would go to the university system or raid within the industry for these experts. However, no such expertise exists anywhere except here at the Basement.

Under the strictest secrecy (they can’t even admit that they know of the fetish potential of our product, much less announce that they are developing products to cater to it), they enter in a contract with Seeker to use the site to recruit men to assist their R&D staff.

The attached is one of their ads.

Attachments

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I can't upload a PDF file apparently.

keds lab?

keds lab?

I wish i could breathe the air you were when you came up with this! (way cool imagination) I am sure someone from StrideRite has checked out this site.

I have an idea for some "test plans" 🙂

Now all we need are some pictures of the tests being conducted.

Very inventive.

Very inventive.

Nice to see some new ideas.. thanks dude!

Back
Top Bottom