canvascummer

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
New Jersey
I just saw the trailer for this new film last night. The trailer had some shots of Uma Thurman wearing a pair of navy blue champs. Maybe the movie will have some good keds scenes in it!!! We can only hope!!

We'll soon see if this movie has an effect on the keds wearing population. In my local paper today they had a half page of Uma in those navy champs.

I hope Uma's keds catch on! It would be about time!

I hope Uma's keds catch on! It would be about time!

I have alway's thought that there is nothing sexier than a pair of keds champions on a woman. I tell my wife all the time that they just look very feminine and sexy. The new summer colors and patterns look really hot! I think that keds,especially the new summer colors, look very girlie and soft. I want to get my wife a few pairs of the new keds. The new hot pink and lime green colors are hot, hot, hot,!!!! I can see my wife already wearing really tight jean shorts and a little cut off shirt with a pair of those new keds on. I think my wife knows that when she dresses like that, it is her way of teasing me. I see her like that and I want to stop whatever it is that I am doing and just tear her shorts off and have wild,crazy sex with her!!!! Anyway, Uma thurman could fight with me anytime as long as she had her keds on.

Just got home from the movie Uma was really something!!

I just saw it too. Great movie. Very different from the first but just as satisfying. The sequence with Uma in keds was fantastic. There were lots of shots and closeups. Did you see the part where she kicked Pei Mei in the crotch and there's a great shot of her keds and the blue label? Its too bad its the wedged heel version.

Scotty you notice the chucks on the girl in the wedding chapel?

Ah, crap. I didn't catch it. 😡 I was too busy being on the edge of my seat. Tarantino really knows how to feel a scene tension. Those girls were hot and definitely looked like the type to wear chucks. Its too bad they got it in the end.

Have not seen movie yet but found some pics on the web. Enjoy

Kedscrzy

did she where keds the whole movie is the the onle type of shoe she whore or did she where high heels too if she wheo keds only then that will make me whant to see the movie even more

Back
Top Bottom