I don´t know if this title has been posted before.

On Kiss at Pine Lake, Mia Kirshner is wearing white champions for at least all the second part of the movie (I could´t see the first part). Great movie and GREAT keds.

Attachments

• el-beso-que-nunca-nos-dimos_67233.jpg
    el-beso-que-nunca-nos-dimos_67233.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 73
This movie is now on YouTube in HD.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The young lead wears purple knockoffs in flashbacks (best right at start of the movie), but the real white Keds are at time stamps starting at 32:30 lasting for about 5 minutes, (with toe dipping at 35.:30), at 42:30 with her carrying them atop a pile of clothes (where you can see the sole separating at the toe at 43:20), briefly at 46:00, 51:40, a couple more brief at 1:09:45 and 1:11:45, 1:18:15 playing volleyball, and briefly at 1:20:20.

The other female co-star wears pink BenSimon's (I think) with a few short shots of those.

Great find. I didn't watch the whole thing due to time, so your timestamps are much appreciated! I love how the shoes are actually natural looking and not brand new out of the box white.

That was in my opinion the worst era for Keds as far as durability, where they had the low-hanging ankle tag, terry cloth lining, and terry cloth insoles, and later, blue insoles with trim sewn around the insole's edges. A lot of Keds from that era seemed to have the bottom sole fall apart, like at 43:20. When I was in college, I saw two girls with the sole falling apart like that, too. I doubt those girls would buy them again. I like worn Keds, but not like that. I prefer Keds getting trashed due to natural wear and tear that doesn't affect the functionality or overall practical use, similar to a pair of Converse that last for years. People say that Keds today are not good quality, but I think they (around the "Softerra" and "Dream Foam" times) have improved greatly since back then. For me, the soles have all stayed intact compared to back then and I can watch cosmetic wear make the shoe beautiful. The only issue is that the canvas is not pre-shrunk anymore like in the 90's where Keds next to the washing machine was literally their selling point at one time. The 90's and earlier was, of course, the best.

If you have Peacock, it just became available to stream. It's in my queue

Saw this last night. Typical Hallmark movie. She wears them a lot but not the entire movie. There are some very good clear shots of them and you can make out that they are real Keds. During flash backs to when she was a teenage at camp, she wears faded blue Keds knock-offs. And there are good shots of those too

Back
Top Bottom