S

sneakerfetish

Found a few from a while ago that needed to be posted..... nice visit from a lady friend. The newer soles are kind of growing on me...Enjoy!!

Attachments

• Keds (1).jpg
    Keds (1).jpg
    520.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Keds.jpg
    Keds.jpg
    524.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Keds (2).jpg
    Keds (2).jpg
    530.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Keds (3).jpg
    Keds (3).jpg
    551.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Keds (4).jpg
    Keds (4).jpg
    579 KB · Views: 10
  • Keds (5).jpg
    Keds (5).jpg
    534.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Keds (6).jpg
    Keds (6).jpg
    526.9 KB · Views: 11
Re: Lady visiting in ne White Leather Keds Champs

after shes done there could you send her to me?

Be careful what you ask for!! She's one lady who loves to travel... and enjoy Keds play!! Grab up some of her downloads I posted today!

Nice the soles have a couple miles on them 😉

i dont think i'd mind; as long as she's nice looking

I think the new soles are more than just growing on you, lucky man

I'd love to show you how beautiful she is... but privacy issues remain. She is a beautiful lady with very green eyes that recently referred to as "mesmerizing" by a lover of hers. Her independent lifestyle allows her to play and I am essentially a friend with unbelievable benefits!! Enjoy her clips in the download section!! No complaints about her clips yet....

Thanks Workinmetro!! I was going to sit on her pics and clips but ya know, its an awesome fetish...not meant to be a secret. =)

Thanks muchly for your downloads/vids you are so lucky - i especially like the 'doggie style' part with the pegnoir/babydoll nightie!! hope we can see more!! and those white socks just add to the pressure and send me over the top every time i watch it - thanks to both of you

My Ladyfriend is real pleased with the responses and private mail regarding her pics and clips. I hated to put the music (I know its not everyones taste for sure) on them but she wanted to mask her voice for privacy. Oh trust me, she is up for making many more clips with new outfits, new Keds, and new friends...I will hopefully improve the videography and sound as we progress. Glad we could help get ya over the top Toecaplicker!! Ann sends smiles to all!! Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom