Re: Land of the Lost

And that' s all. I have screep caps from the entire show. Maybe I should send to Seeker so he can post them.

Attachments

• du0199.jpg
    du0199.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 2
  • du0217.jpg
    du0217.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 2
  • du0236.jpg
    du0236.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 2
  • du0252.jpg
    du0252.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 2
  • du0253.jpg
    du0253.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 2
  • du0257.jpg
    du0257.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 2
  • du0283.jpg
    du0283.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 2
  • du0277.jpg
    du0277.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 2

G'day SCOTTY,
That girl was one of my early favorites also... I cant think of her name for the life of me.... She sure got some milage out of those red champs... I wonder If it's out on DvD... It was basicaly a kids show shown over here on the ABC.... Sure she did some girly surf stuff after that... My early show was Skippy the Bush Kangaroo... The two girls both wore champs a lot... If one didn't the other did.... :icon_chee :icon_chee

Walk softly on the Earth people....

The actress name is Ronne Troup(cool name). She also played the wife of oldest son on My Three Sons. She still working mostly guest roles on tv shows.
Danger Island was a serialized segment on the kids show Banana Splits. The show isn't on dvd yet. I got my copy on ebay from a guy who taped from a recent broadcast.

Nice shots Scotty. That was a Great show, too bad it did not last long. I like the pics of her tied up, she sort of looks like a damsel in distress that needs saving.

Yes, A huge thank you, Scotty. I was 12 or 13 Leslie (Ronne) was so hot in her red champion keds I think that was one of the first images I can remember getting turned on by keds and bondage. Come to think of it, she was always getting her keds wet, too. Ronne might have her very own Leslie in red keds fan club.

G'day SCOTTY,
That girl was one of my early favorites also... I cant think of her name for the life of me.... She sure got some milage out of those red champs... I wonder If it's out on DvD... It was basicaly a kids show shown over here on the ABC.... Sure she did some girly surf stuff after that... My early show was Skippy the Bush Kangaroo... The two girls both wore champs a lot... If one didn't the other did.... :icon_chee :icon_chee

Walk softly on the Earth people....

Hey Cons found the video for you.

https://www.comickorner.com/product_info.php?products_id=351

Kedscrzy

outstanding scotty you truley do have an archive database to be envious of!

Danger Island is exactly where my fetish for Keds and bondage came from. I can remember watching this show, which was part of the Banana Splitz saturday morning television program, when I was 4 years old. I can remember a scene where the girl is tied up on a beach and struggling to get free. I got this warm feeling all over my body and can remember thinking that that looked like fun.

I've been tying up girls ever since.

Thank you Scotty!

Best regards,

Jeff the Kedskraver

I have a spare DvD set of Danger Island if any one wants to buy it... Let me know...:icon_excl

Walk softly people...

Somewhere in the back of my mind were stored the images of those red Keds. I think those are the earliest recollection I have of knowing I had an interest in Keds. I hadn't thought of them in decades, but I remember clearly now that I see the thumbnails. Thanks for the post!

Back
Top Bottom