deedee_tv

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Florida
I posted this in my blog the other day but wanted this crowd to also know. Auditionsshoes.com has some of the cool new spring styles available in 12W and 13M on their site now. The new ones I notice are the denim champion, the navy mule and the green and stripped slip-on.

Attachments

• slipons.JPG
    slipons.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 2
  • champcolors.JPG
    champcolors.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 3
  • mulecolors.jpg
    mulecolors.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 3
dots...

dots...

I've always liked the black one with white dots. There is a cheerleader in Seeker's archive that is hot wearing them. It's one of my all time favourite sets.

Thanks!

Naw the archive, that is a custom set. Here is a sample.

Attachments

• tease346.jpg
    tease346.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 2
Damn I just made a general post an adult one.

deedee_tv said:
I posted this in my blog the other day but wanted this crowd to also know. Auditionsshoes.com has some of the cool new spring styles available in 12W and 13M on their site now. The new ones I notice are the denim champion, the navy mule and the green and stripped slip-on.

I ordered the denim laceup and navy slipons it's not likely I'd wear moss. Thanks for the heads up on the sizes I find the slipons to be small but the 13 fits great.

thanks, the wife and I just bought matching pairs of the bandana ones! :icon_lol:

I've got a pair of the bandana red keds, but i've never worn them out. I've already worn pink, hell, uh, heck... I should just go for it! Can't wait for the denim champs to come in! I mean in the mail you pervs!!! 🙂

Back
Top Bottom