S

stanley

Lauren Huttons favorite shoes are white anchor keds, she even admits this. You can check her out in her own webpage. I will be posting a picture of her in these beautiful shoes. She wore them in a movie made in the 70's called 'Someone is Watching Me' and in another movie I think that was called 'The Gambler'. In her line of casual fashion clothes, white anchor keds are often worn. I had seen this on TV when she had a fashion show. The models who wore her line of clothing wore Anchor Keds. Has anyone else seen her in these beautiful shoes. She looks great in them!. Would you like me to post a picture of her in these shoes?

Here is the Picture of Lauren Hutton in White Anchor Keds

Here is the Picture of Lauren Hutton in White Anchor Keds

I hope you enjoy the picture of this beautiful women.

Lauren Hutton

Lauren Hutton

I seem to be having problems posting Lauren Huttons picture

You got it that time thanks. I'm a big Lauren fan as well and over the years have seen her wear deck shoes and regular keds. She did a movie called Wild Orchid where she wore white champs.

Very classy lady with a great sense of classy style. 😉

I think you are confusing Hutton with Jacqueline Bisset. Bisset has worn Keds in other movies too. Wild Orchid was a great movie... loads of great Keds shots.

Slipon

You are right! It was a long time ago I saw that film.

😉

Lauren Hutton

Lauren Hutton

Are there any more pics on the Internet of Lauren Hutton in keds????

Lauren Hutton

Lauren Hutton

Go to www.gettyimages.com, click on editorial and type in Lauren Hutton. You will get some good pictures with her in keds. You will not be disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom