consforever

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
N.S.W. Australia
Seeker not sure again If this is in the right spot... Thank you for the last set of Ilsa in The black Hi-tops and white scrunched stockings... LEGEND photos.... Legend girl... What is it that's such a turn on about a girl showing a long long leg with a pair of black Hi-top cons and a pair of scrunched down white sox...??.. Great mysteries of the world... Also mate I must commend you and admit you have the greatest crew of glamors (including girl members)on one site that I have ever come across... I'm not going to say stable... I think that term for a group of models sucks and is so off... I was thinking the other night who my fav was and the best I could come up with was 8 names... Don't post a best model vote anyone... That would suck... They are all brilliant... Just thought I'd throw in a thank you to "ALL" the girls... :icon_cool

Walk softly on the earth people....

Re: Ledgend Ilsa

Cons,

Ilsa is one of my favorite models, too. Her long, shapely legs and small feet are so hot. Hopefully, we will get to see more of her in those dirty, black hitops. They look perfect on her.

Back
Top Bottom