Licking And Kissing Keds

Re: Licking And Kissing Keds

thats really cool that there are more girls out there into sneakers and keds especially. i definitely thought it was pretty much just guys with few exceptions other than girls like you Ashley. very cool, i hope my GF can get into this too :icon_chee

i had a girlfriend who would wear keds for me but she wouldnt lick em or show any passion toward them ... ashley i need a girl like you

Re: I agree

Re: I agree

Of course I would like something about licking and kissing Tretorns. But you could just post about it right here.

A lot of times I will take my wife's Tretorns and fuck one while licking and kissing the other one. Very yummy!!!
Today is my first posting and wondered about other techniques. I, too have the sneaker ontmy chest usually the left one and the other one on Me.

A frined of mine , in the 70s, the near end of the golden age of pointed toe keds like canvas sneakers for women, His mom had a pair of PF flyers worn smooth from years of gardening and just banging around the house. I hoped she would never notice my admiration of them. But secretly wanted to caress them or borrow them. One suday I was over for dinner and I needed to use the bathroom. Low and behold what was in the bathroom, but her soft worn smooth sneakers. I was too loosly dresses to make off with both and tucked one, the right one, in my coat ,under my arm. I made some small talk after my bathroom break and made off for home. I may have been 13 or so. Till then I would only rub myself on the bottom of the rubber. This night i was compelled to smell and lick the toe. I longed for the other MATE to the coveted shoe. I slid the size 7 over my member and enjoyed the new technique loading the toe. It was the new method of choise, licking the toe and filling it after.
Years alter i was in the basement of Jims house and saw the other one sitting on the shelf over the washer. she too wished she had the mate to my sneaker. I was able to sneak back and reunite the pair for a simulatniuos session. i lost those soft old sneakers when I joined the navy in 79. I think of them often as "love lost"
JET

Here is anoth tale of the sneaker
i lived on a small Island in the summers of the 70s. I could ride my bike to all points in a few hours. Most girls wore there keds to the beach and left them on the towel while swimming. i'd never borrow from the towel but offered to watch thier stuff often. One friend of mine had a younger sister and they both had keds, white canvas. The little sister had her pair for a long time and they were smooth and shiney. One night I noticed before dark her pair were left to dry on the line. HHHMMM clean and unprotected snekers! Sorry, too tempting for me.
the Island had a tennis court and I liked to watch the little white skirts and the dusty sneakers in motion. One lady had a good pair of pointed toe sneaks. I hatched a plan to somehow get them. I aranged a costume party and a bonfire on the beach, Ordered a keg and put up posters. I rode to Mrs poiunty toe's house and asked if she could help me put a costume together. I needed a sheet for my mummy costume and an old pair of white sneakers to put on my feet. SHe bought it and happily complied. I was shaking with excitement.
At one point I found tying three sneakers together sole to sole to sole with the laces and coating them with precum or my own licking made a slippery triangular place to enter. If i spun it round my head it made the most delightful sensation. the 4rth sneaker, not to be left alone ,was for my licking pleasure.
I think a few sneaker lovers will be trying this new method tonight. Let me know how you make out.
JET

Re: ?

Re: ?

I know i have had a thing for licking and kessing keds for a while. It took a lot to convince my girlfriend to buy a pair of keds to wear while we have sex, but sadly, they're the textile coverd bottoms. That was a sad day.

Back
Top Bottom